Chapter Eight ~ Glitch Galore (Ocean's P.O.V)

Ay- or someone different stepped out from the burning building,different. She eavesdropped on Raines conversation with this new person. Vendaal? What a name... she glanced at Kein,he looked worried as hell. Then she looked at Neon who seemed confused a frustrated,She looked at Vendaal again "Are.....are you Ayden?" She asked Vendaal. The thing stopped for a moment "Not sure,to be honest.." Vendaal replied. Ocean then noticed that Kein and Neon were talking to eachother quietly,she couldn't hear much but all she heard was

Neon: Do you think i should...?

Kein: I-im not sure..you could get yourself...ki-killed..

What does that mean? Ocean thought Neon could get killed? What are they going on about? "Well..." Vendaal interrupted her thoughts "Whomever i am,i don't care..just take it or leave it,i am who i am-" Vendaal was cut off by a loud scream,Ocean swiftly turned around. She watched Neons scarf quickly trail,like he was running and Kein was gone.  Ocean started to run after them,what is going on? Neon stopped...standing there,Kein had completely dissapeared "Whats going on?" She asked Neon "I dont know...he just got grabbed by somthing- and i couldn't get it in time " Neon said,starting to sound angry. His red eye started to glow...she heard a yelp that sounded like someone was in pain,probably Kein. Ocean teleported Kein to her,and Kein was staring at his wrist,shaking "What happened?" Ocean questioned him "I-i,i can't-no i don't-" Kein stuttered,Ocean realized that it was probably painfull-or hard to speak "M-it go-t m--my wri..st!" Kein said what got his wrist? Wait.. Ocean noticed some blood oozed out Kein's wrist,but it wasn't just red-it had faint lines of blue in it.. "Kein" She said "Calm down.."
"I c-can't! It just got me! M-y-i fe-feel le....ss n-not myse------f.....like m-m-my magic" Kein stuttered fiercely,he started to cry. "Whats going on? Someone lose their stuffi-" Raine got interrupted by Ocean kicking him.."Kein...what happened...?" Neon asked him..Kein began to cry more......

To be continued....