Chapter Thirty - Three ~ The End

(this takes place weeks after so e)
(Also fair warning..dis chap gon have some gore andddd suislide)(yes i know how to spell suicide for u none meme peeps)

Everyone was just realaxing,if anything this was the most calm day.

Everyone was chatting,mostly talking about the clan and new members. The only one that was quiet was Kein. And Horizon was sleeping at the time.
Most likely not a good sign,but they all just left him alone.
"Anyone hungry?" Horizon yawned,coming down the stairs.
Kein shook his head,Neon and the rest of the group all said something at once,no one could understand who said what. Horizon giggled.

Everyone seemed happy. Except for Kein.(seriously,is he ever happy? I don't even know if i should put his emotions anymore lmao)

Myso glanced out the window,first time in a while it was quite nice outside,he went back to chatting. Kein sighed.
Neon smiled when Vendaal suggested a good idea for the clan.
"We can try" Neon replied back to Vendaals idea "But everyone needs to be prepared if we do,we can't lose anyone" Nate orders,Kein glanced away with shaking hands.
Raine glanced at Kein, what's wrong with him now? Raine thought.

"Hey,you gonna chime in? Or keep quiet with your thoughts?" Raine asked Kein "I-im just gonna q-quiet" Kein replied quietly
Raine sighed.
Angel suggested another idea "Maybe we should try taking more of these relaxing days,not because I don't want to do anything,but this is one of the most calm days we've had?"
Neon nodded "So far atleast" Vendaal mumbled,Neon sighed and glanced away.

"Lets just for a walk or something..." Angel suggested,the rest nodded
"Alright" Raine said,Kein said nothing. "You coming?" Raine glanced back at Kein "N-no..." he mumbled "Please? It's the one nice day out we have." Horizon pleaded. "S-still no..." Kein awnsered,Horizon sighed,they all left. Leaving him alone...all alone.

Neon walked with the others,it was really nice out. "Maybe we could go that way this time?" Nate suggested,pointing to their right. The others silently agreed and they started walking. (gore starts here re re re)
(no seriously,it will be graphic and disturbing. If anyone doesn't like dat stuff,please leave right now)

After a while of walking something smelt as if it were rotting. "You guys smell that?" Vendaal asked. "Yeah..i do...i hink everyone does" Myso awnsered.
Neon glanced to his side and his eyes widened,well,he had found the dead thing,but it made him gag and feel more disturbed as ever. "Guys,i think i found the smell..." Neon pointed shutting his eyes,it was really disturbing..
"Is that....?" Myso trailed off,seeing the horrible sight. Blood stained all over FrostBite's dead body,guts spilled everywhere,magots,the worst you could ever imagine. It was purely horrifying. It slightly looked like her exploded,blood all over trees and grass. It was disgusting. FrostBite's eyes were blank and slightly bloodshot..."what did this to him...?" Raine asked,eyes the size of moons.

Kein shook his head,trying to get rid of the tears. He didn't like this feeling,he didn't like any of this,he didn't like anything. Not even himself. He started shaking..tears driving down his face.
He felt so deppressed,so different,like a bar he couldn't grasp onto anymore. But he didn't even know what it all meant and what his point was at all..

He didn't belong anywhere,surely..there could be no other awnser.

Myso glanced at Raine, he couldn't take his eye(yEeT) off the dead body "i-i dont know...lets just get going"
They all hurried back,terrified. Neon couldn't shake the goosebumps off this time,he couldn't calm himself down.
Horizon just wished this would be a normal day,guess you can't get those anymore.

Kein couldn't stop shaking or crying. It was so hard,it was like torture,his eyes stung and he just wanted to be happy. The others can't see me like this... he thought,though he tried,he could barely get up,or move at all. He took one step,it was painfull and hard,if felt like his legs were going to give out on him..

They were almost home,just almost. But really,Neon was just telling himself that,they were still miles away,far walks were nice,but not when you see things like that. Neon could just imagine what Kein would do if he saw that. Maybe it was a good thing he stayed at the base. He glanced around,Raine and Vendaal barely a centimeter apart. Angel stayed by Horizon. It was nice to see the others be comforted by someone else's presence. Neon walked beside Nate,but he was not too comforted,yes he was Nate's bestfriends but he really needed to be calm,and for some reason Nate wasn't helping..at all...

Kein finally made it to his room,it was a painstaking process to even get there. He closed his door and locked it,taking a shuttering breath,tears still driving down his face. He heard the others come into the base,they were back

They were all...creepily quiet. Not like they'd tell hi  what happened though.

Neon sighed,yep,Kein was hiding again for an unknown reason.
He had really hoped this time he could atleast talk to him.
"Everyone...doing ok...after...that?" Angel asked,no one awnsered.

Next week

Vendaal had noticed everyone was quiet and seemed still haunted by the scene. Neon wouldn't talk,Angel would try to cheer the others up,but you could see how scared she was,Myso kept saying he couldn't get the image out of his head. Kein hadn't shown himself for almost the whole week.
The clan was scared all to hell.

Kein's world was in two at this point,nothing made sense anymore,he couldn't stop crying at all,he couldn't stop shaking..he was completely broken and un-able to move.
He tried moving again.
He could,but it was hard,really hard. He inhaled sharply,no one noticed him go downstairs. He closed the door and locked himself inside. He felt the soft touch of the rope. A tear dragged down his face....

"I'm sorry"