Chapter Six ~ A killing spree (Keins P.O.V)

(A little warning,it has minor swearing)

Kein stepped out of forest into his town--at the other school,at this moment he didn't go to school but he destroyed his last one. He sighed and spun the knife in his hand a couple times,at this point he figured out he had magic,so it was eaiser when he was destroying some things. Kein suddently felt a stab of guilt and sadness for doing this,but he took a deep breath in and tried ti calm down. What am i doing?  Kein thought ack,nevermind...just try to find the people who ruined your life.....but there is no one else...except for dad,i just left him because all he did was fight with me..maybe whomever hurt my friends? Kein sighed after that thought,he dropped the knife of the ground and waited till' there school ended,he saw Ocean..Then Neon..then Raine? 

(A little A/N here, my friend Tolesstocount has a book called 'Musical Blood' and it leads up with this story,but it's about Ayden. So please read the book,its really good and i enjoy reading it. Now back to the story)

Kein was confused,why was Raine or Ayden there? He walked up to them "Ew,it's that little rat" said Lindey from afar Kein just nodded at her "Look at that princess " Kein said outloud "Look,we should treat her like she is not a spoiled brat" He said so more people could hear. "Were have you been?" Ocean asked him "Different school?"
"Yeah,different school" Kein lied "I'd hope so.." Raine muttered,Ocean stomped on Raines foot and Raine let out a little yelp.  "Ah,now the little girl wants to get feisty" Raine said,sounding proud of his 'well thought' line,Oceans heart on her chest grew a deep red colour,and it glew slightly. "Right,because im the jerk who picks on people for no apparent reason! You spoiled popular idiot!" Ocean yelled angerliy at Raine so they have been in a fight.. and Ocean hates him,i would too..he is a jackass "Yeah,i kinda agree with Ocean you peice of shit" Kein murmured "Now the little boy wants to fight? What are you gonna do? Play action figures?" Raine said back to Kein "You kidding me? Says the one who still thinks that he is so cool that you can do whatever you want,go have a playdate with your five year old friends moron" Kein said back,he noticed that Ocean and Neon glanced at eachother. "What? He deserved it" Kein said to them "It's nothing" Neon responded,Kein looked at Pcean and Neon "I'd better get goi-" he got cut off by Neon "No,were doing something..like a mission,care to join?"

To be continued~