Chapter Fifteen ~ Confusion & thoughts (Vendaals P.O.V)

Vendaal sighed,turning away from Raine talking to Myso. The creature seemed to be listening to them too,Vendaal went by a tree that had bright green leaves on it and it looked like it was birch. The sun blazed in the sky and made Vendaal overheated a bit,he heard a noise from the forest behind him what? He turned around and stood up. He waited for awhile then went into the forest,he felt like he was being watched for a second then it happened in a blink of an eye. Kein was there and he was....hugging him? How and why would Kein do this even though what i did to him should have made him..hate me? Vendaal thought "Um..." Vendaal queitly said,Kein let go "I-im sorry for what I've done ju-just pin me to a tree again y-you probably hate me an-anyways..." Kein replied  quickly "What? No..im not doing that again..." Vendaal remarked,but he felt some temptation to do it again "I kn-" Kein was cut off by Vendaal "Were is Ocean or Neon?" Vendaal asked quickly,for a second it looked like Keins heart broke. "Oc-Ocean?" He stuttered "She.....sh-she...was killed..b-by a weir-d cr-creature..." Kein said looking slightly sad "And you did nothing to help her?!" Vendaal yelled. Making Kein flinch "I-i was too sc-" Kein was cut off "To scared to help her? You have magic too!" Vendaal said bitterly to him "I couldn't have helped h-her,when i fi-first saw her...her throat was being b-bitten!" Kein awnsered really quickly. Vendaal stared at him for few moments,then calmed down a little "Were is Neon?" Vendaal asked,then noticed then that Kein did look like his heart shattered to bits and pieces "He....i don't....know.." Kein replied "lies.." Vendaal muttered "W-what?" Kein said,worried "you probably killed Ocean,because you are the only 'Creature' here!" Vendaal yelled at him,Kein looked stunned "i guess............everyone..." Kein trailed off,he looked like he was almost about to cry "Kein..." Muttered Vendaal "I-im sorry i didn't mean to..." he told him Kein still looked as heart broken as before,but maybe a little more "I-its....its fi-fine...I'll stay at camp here if....if im allowed too..." Kein told him.

Back at camp place thing i dont know

It was night now and everyone was fast asleep,except for Vendaal. He kept hearing fain,soft noises. He looked at everyone who was peacfully asleep,until he noticed Kein. He was awake too..Kein glanced at him and buried his face in his arms and legs...

The morning

Vendaal heard a familiar voice then some movement then he saw Neon. Neon looked a little bit happier to see his friends "Wait" Neon said "Were is Ocean...?" He asked "She....is....she is dead..Neon" Vendaal awsered "You're kidding....you're kidding right?" Neon stuttered a bit "I'm...I'm not" Vendaal replied,Neon looked almost as crushed as Kein did when Kein had to explain.
Neon sighed sadly and went over to Kein,they both talked to eachother for a bit.

A sudden bolt of pain hit Vendaals leg
What...?

To be continued~