♡♡ ONE ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v

It was eight in the morning and my flight had just landed. I collected my luggage and headed towards the exit of the Manchester airport expecting to see tyler. But to my disappointment there was no sign of him. I sighed calling a cab wanting to get home or I must say Tyler's house. I was sure that he was not going to be very happy about my arrival as he was my step brother and let's just say that he does not like me very much.

I'm Charlotte Knight and I'm seventeen. My mum died of skin cancer when i was twelve. I was born and brought up in LA by my dad till now obviously. I am a good student and by good I mean I get straight A s in all subjects since e it's the only thing I'm good at. My dad sent me here to Manchester because he had a lot of business trips and he didn't like the idea of me being alone (even after trying to convincing him that I was totally fine by myself for more than a thousand times).

So yeah that's pretty much all I have to say about myself.

°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••°°°

The cab came to a halt and realization hit me that I have reached Tyler ' s house. The house was huge and beautiful and a little bit more overrated for only one person living in it.

I gathered my things and headed towards the door. after knocking for about five minutes I was greeted by a shirtless Tyler.

"Oh well.. if it isn't my lovely step sis who decided to ruin my Sunday morning by showing up at my doorstep" he said with a frown on his face.

"Nice to meet you too Tyler" I said before entering the house.

I don't have any issues with Tyler but it's just that he hates me so much that it makes me want to hate him back.

"So dad called and told me that you were gonna be staying here till you finish your high school. Is it true?" He asked.

"Yupp it's very much true." I said with a smile on my face trying to sound happy about it when in reality I was not at all happy.

Tyler showed me the house and I picked my room. It was on the first floor directly above Tyler ' s room on the ground floor. There was a big swimming pool in the backyard. The house was pretty cool I must say and the stay was not looking as bad as I expected it to be.

Now the only thing I was worried about was school . I've never been that kid who throws tantrums for going to school or has to be dragged to school. I've always liked going to school but going to school in a completely different country is something I would worry about.