The Third To Be Taken (Part 2)

Soarin pov

I couldn't stand hearing Hunter whimper and fight against his chains, turning from wolf to human over and over again, so finally after hours I yell out "I'll take all the voices just stop hurting Hunter!" Hunter freezes and the voices multiply in my head louder than ever before, i start to spasm fighting against my chains, yanking, twisting, shouting, crying, blood drips from where the chains connect to my body and I vaguely hear "SOARIN!" from Hunter.

Hours past of me fighting when i hear "Soarin?" I look up to see Flame "Oh thank Devil! I don't know what to do he's been fighting his chains for hours and he won't stop bleeding!" Hunter cries out worriedly, new voices erupt in my head "Parent Killer!" "Failed Prince!" "You scared your mate!" "Hybrid Freak!" and I cry out, pain overwhelming me "SOARIN!" they both yell, "H-how did y-you get c-captured?" I struggle to ask Flame "I was talking to someone then you came and sliced them, they vanished and then when i asked who you were cause i knew you wouldn't do that, you called yourself Seductive Rose then stabbed me and here I am." I let my tears fall, "I-I am s-sorry, Se-se-seductive Rose is ba-back and took c-con-control of me a-gain." "Soarin I don't blame you and never will." then the voices come back and hurt me once more.