Chapter 4. A place to sit

It was lunch the next day and you were walking around the cafeteria trying to find a place to sit. You didn't get to look at the cafeteria yesterday due to you looking around the school. You didn't feel like eating so all you needed to do was find a place to sit. "Hey Y/N! Over here!" You hear a familiar voice all out, it was Iida sitting with Midoriya, Uraraka, and Todoroki. You give them a small wave as you make your way to the table they were sitting at.

Before you could reach your friends you accidentally walk into someone causing you to fall over. "O-oh I'm sorry.." you say getting up and looking at the person you ran into "shit.." you mumble to yourself as you see who it is. It was Monoma the jerk of class 1-B your friends have warned you about him. "Oh..you must be the new student in class 1-A right?! I thought your class was meant to be "amazing!" But you are so clumsy that you ran into me you pathetic loser- Ow!" Before he could finish his sentence he was slapped on the head and pulled away by a girl with orange hair.

After letting out a sigh you finally make it to your friends. "Hey, guys.." you say a little deflated as you sit down next to Iida who was eating but also looked to have something on his mind "you alright Y/N? We saw what happened with you and Monoma.." Midoriya says with a look of concern "yeah I'm alright..thanks anyway.." you say with a sigh as you look at Iida "hey you okay Iida?..if something is wrong you can talk with me we are friends right?.." you say sweetly smiling at him.

"D-don't worry Y/N I'm just thinking that's all...oh and I can't walk you home today I promised Tensei that I would visit him.." he says looking at you with a smile "oh that's fine!" Uraraka looks at the two of you with her eyes widening "you two walk home together?!? Aww how cute.." she says giggling as she watches your face turn red in embarrassment.

Before you could answer Iida answered for you. "I do not see how it's "cute" Uraraka I was simply just doing what My brother has asked me to do, keep Y/N safe but I'm sure they can look after themselves so I don't see why it would need to continue.." Uraraka was slightly surprised by this answer "o-okay.." before you could say anything the bell rang "okay I guess I will see you guys in class.." and with that, you got up and walked away.