Chapter 30. The last chance part 2

Pain, pain, and anger. These were the only thing you felt as you stared at your mother. She was confident, she always was she knew she was good at her job so she let it show. "What do you want!." You scream as you grip your heavily bleeding shoulder. "Why did the LOV send you to get me?." Your mother bursts out into loud evil laughter. "The league? Oh please! I was already sick of them from the moment I sold them to you. I'm here for my purposes." The woman placed her hands on her hips showing you that she wasn't scared. "I'm sure you know that I work with many villains...I give them intel and weapons, I sometimes do the rare assassination if it means I get paid more. But I do it for the money. And lately, you have been interfering with a lot of the villain's plans, and putting me out of business." Your body starts to shake as you weaken from the loss of blood. "And as your mother, I put you into this world...so it is my job to take you out of it when you misbehave."

"But, you see my dear daughter. I've been wanting to get rid of you since the day you were born. I sold you to the league in hopes that you would die. But no, you became powerful and now you are happy, and that disgusts me. I want to see you suffer, I want to see you cry for mercy as I kill all the people you care about. Or, you know you could always join me? I would treat you like shit and make you do all my dirty work. But at least your friends won't be dead." The woman snickers, amused by her evil fantasy.

"I will never join you!" You tremble as you Rey too step closer to the woman. "Oh and your boyfriend the one you left behind back there...I'm gonna enjoy killing him." Your eyes widen as you realize what your mother meant, your mother wasn't alone, she had other people with her. "Shit, Iida!" You quickly turn around and start running back to Iida not caring if your mother got away. As you got closer you heard the muffled screams of your boyfriend. Once you made it to where you last saw Iida you watched fear as your boyfriend who was currently unconscious was dragged into a van by a small group of your mother's workers. You tried to stop them but it was too late, they drove off leaving you alone and in pain. "Y/N what's wrong why are you bleeding?" Mina asks as she helps you through the door of the U.A dorms.

"Okay, so we need to save Iida.," Sero mentions as you finish explaining what had just happened to your classmates. "That's the plan...I can sky think of one place where my mother would stay." You sigh trying to calm yourself down. "I still haven't gotten my quirk back so I'm gonna have to rely on you guys." Your class nods

"Alright, let's go save Iida!"

I'm sorry that this chapter is a little short, the next two chapters ( which are the last two chapters ) are gonna be quite big so I wanted to make this one a little less impactful. I'm still quite sad that this book is coming to a close but all good things have to come to an end. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one - microwavewithlegs