Chapter 27. Caught

"Could Y/N L/N please go to the principle office." The speakers rang hurting your ears as you sat in class. The room went silent as the class turned to you curious about what you did to be sent to the principle. You slowly stand up from your seat and walk to the door nervous about why you were called, as you stepped out of the room you kicked a rock that was in your way. As you did this you heard the pain-filled scream of Kirishima coming from the classroom. "Who kicked me!?"

"You okay Y/N? What did the principle have to say?" Your classmates ask as you step into the common room after your long talk with the principle. "Nothing much.." you say as you sit down on the couch next to Iida who was excited about your return. "They found out about my mother...so they just reassured me that you are safe with UA." You cuddle up next to Iida feeling your body relax.

"What's your mother's quirk?" Iida asks as he starts to play with your hair. You choke on your spit as you burst out into nervous laughter "quirk?! She doesn't have one. That's what makes her so dangerous, she's so good at manipulating people and getting what she wants that even the villains with the strongest quirks are scared of her. She has ties with every villain out there and she will do anything and kill anyone to achieve her goals."

The class is silent, they were nervous. "Don't worry...she's been in the pros hit list for a while now, so they should I catch her soon." You give Iida a quick peck on the cheek before getting up from the couch. "I'm gonna go do some reading or...something just don't disturb me okay?" The class nods as you head to your room "cya later Y/N!" Iida says as he gives you a small wave.

"Where is she?..." Iida says to himself as he steps into your empty dorm room. Papers were scattered across your desk and your bed was a mess. Iida picked up one of the papers to see a map of the city and names of villains and gangs who's main operations consisted close to the school. "What is she doing?"

Before Iida could answer this question for himself he hears a strange noise from behind him. "I-Iida?!" You say as you wipe the sweat from your brow, you had just teleported into the room and was exhausted. You were wearing dark clothing and a hood that covered your face. "Why are you here?" You ask while pulling down your hood showing that you had a small bruise on your cheek. "We had a study date...but more importantly where were you?!" The blue-haired boy looks at you his eyes wide in concern.

"I was um..fuck." You sit down on your bed ignoring the pain that came from your cheek. "For the past month now I've been going out into the streets getting intel from villains. Mainly info about my mother and how close she is to get me but I've also been getting paid for my services. Villain groups will pay me to find out other villain's plans. B-but! I hide my identity so they never know it's me. And recently I prevented an attack on UA all because I intervened on the group's plan."

You look up to see a red-faced Iida. Was he mad? You couldn't read him. He sits down next to you and pulls you into a tight hug. "Why did you start doing this Y/N?" You wrap your arms around your boyfriend "well a few pro heroes asked if I could do it..they knew I could get away from it cause of my quirk. But, I'm mainly doing it to get intel on my mother. I'm not gonna let her hurt you or anyone else."

"As long as your safe Y/N...I trust you." You smile as use a quirk to heal the bruise on your cheek. "Now I'm exhausted I've had a big day, so I'm gonna sleep now." Iida nods as he lets you go and heads to the door. "Goodnight Y/N...and take off your necklace before your sleep it's bad for you." Iida closes the door leaving you alone.

"Time for sleep, I've got a busy day tomorrow..."