Chapter 23. Work

It was quiet In the U.A dorms, everyone was in their rooms and the only talking could be heard once you got close to them, everyone was relaxing, except for you. You were pacing across the room stressing about work that was due.

"Why is this so difficult?!" You slope onto your bed while groaning into your pillow, you felt yourself about to give but your head shoots up with an idea. "Iida! God I love dating the class president" you quickly get up from your bed and walk out of the room with your work in your hands.

"Iida..." you whine while knocking on the door of your boyfriends dorm room. You hear a few quiet shuffles before Iida opens the door with a smile, "yes Y/N?" Your eyes widen as you look up at Iida everyone looked normal but one thing is different, he had a long clip in his hair holding it out of your face ( think Rin Okumura vibes ) "it's the clip isn't it?" Iida says with a small smirk, you quickly nod before walking into his room.

"So what up?" Your boyfriend asks while he sits at his desk, you sit cross legged on his bed and hand him your work. "So you know how present mic handed out English work last week? Well I don't understand how I'm meant to write a poem about mu quirk when I can have any fucking quirk I want!"

You grunt in frustration as Iida sits down next to you, "come on Y/N...the teachers spend a lot of time making this work for us, you can't have this mindset." You lay your head on your boyfriends shoulder and sigh. "I guess your right..." Iida chuckles and kisses your forehead. "I always am, now let's get to work."

"Finally I'm done!" You cheer happily while throwing your work onto Iida's desk. "And it's thanks to you." You give Iida a high-five getting excited that your finally done with work. "Now that your done what do you wanna do?" He asks while laying on his bed. You smirk while getting up and heading to your boyfriends closest.

"What are you doing?" He asks while playing with the clip In his hair. "Stealing clothes" you say while taking clothing from the hangers. "Don't you have your own clothes?" He asks pushing up his glasses. "Yes I do, but your clothes are comfy" you say putting on one of his hoodies.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" You ask while playing with Iida's hair. "I would normally say yes, but remember when Aizawa last caught us?" Your face heats up in embarrassment as you look away. "Y-yeah but I don't understand what's so bad about us watching movies at 3am?" Iida just laughs "well you were crying." You slowly nod "yeah but it was sad!" You playfully hit you're boyfriends chest making him chuckle.

"Fine then goodnight Iida, you say shoving your hands into the pocket of your boyfriends hoodie. "Have a good sleep Y/N...sweat dreams and remember I love you okay?" You nod and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I love you too!" And with that you headed back to your dorm. You lay on the bed tired after a long day, you get comfy under the covers and fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

I'm sorry for the late chapter upload, I've been super busy and haven't had enough time to write but I have a surprise! I will be posting an extra chapter this week for Iida's birthday so stay tuned for that! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one - microwavewithlegs