Chapter 10. Rescue misson

"Are you sure about this Iida?..." you say to your blue haired friend as you sit in your hospital bed, it was a couple days after the training camp was attacked by the league of Villains, your class was all worried for Bakugo you couldn't even start to imagine the pain he would be going through right now, you wanted to help. And luckily so did a few of your friends Kirishima, Momo, Midoriya and Todoroki.

They had all arranged to go save Bakugo thanks to the tracking device Momo put on one of the monsters who attacked, Iida had decided to go as well to keep his friends in check. "Yes I'm sure Y/N...I have to make sure they don't hurt anyone..." he says with a sigh and a concerned look on his face "fine then I'm coming with you!" "Y/N...you can't I don't want you getting hurt.." he says as he places a hand on your shoulder.

"Oh Y/N! You decided to join us!" Kirishima said with his signature smile "yup...I couldn't convince her not to come.." Iida says with a chuckle as you elbow his arm. You and your friends had decided that it would be a good idea to change into a disguise so none of the public would recognize you, you walk out of the change room at a local store to see your friends all in funny outfits making it hard to recognize them. You were wearing a Equally as stupid outfit, you used your hair to cover your face slightly. You see Iida with his hair slicked back and with slight facial hair, and all you could do was laugh and take a photo "you look g-great Iida!"

"So where do we need to go?.." you ask as you walk down the street Iida staying next to you. "Here I'll show you the address" Momo says as she hands you the tracking device, as you see the address your face goes pale as your heart starts to pound with fear "o-okay I know where we are going follow me..." you say with a sigh as you give Momo back the device and walk in front of the group.

As you walked Iida looked at you worried but was soon brought back to earth by Kirishima getting his attention "hey whats wrong with Y/N?..they don't seem like themself" Iida shrugs with a sigh "I'm not sure.." he watches as you kick a rock on the pavement as you look down your hands were stuffed in your pockets "well why don't you talk to them? You two are super close aren't you?" Kirishima says as he crosses his fingers trying to show the bond you two had. "I-I guess I will.." Iida says with a soft blush as he walks up to you.

"Hey...what's wrong Y/N?.." Iida says walking up to you snapping you out of your quiet state "where we are going....I-is where the league experimented on me...that why I know where we are going..." you say as tears start to slowly form in your eyes. Iida stops you from walking and places his hands on your shoulders making you look at him, he gives you a sweet smile "there's no need to worry okay Y/N?..look at all your friends who can protect you, and don't worry I'll make sure nothing happens to you okay?" You slowly nod as a small smile starts to grow "y-yes Iida.."

You stare into Iida's eyes feeling your face warm up but was soon snapped back into reality by Midoriya coughing "shouldn't we go save Bakugo?." He asks and all you and Iida could do was chuckle from embarrassment. "Okay we're here..." you say as you walk up to a factory your body cringes as you remember the years of pain you went through here. "Don't worry Y/N it's-" Iida tries to say something but was cut off by a loud explosion making you and your friends hide behind a wall.

"O-okay we need a plan..." Midoriya says scared for his life everyone was. You peek at what was going on and what you saw terrified you, hero's where injured as all might was fighting all for one....you shiver but soon see Bakugo fighting the league "okay good news I see bakugo bad news is that the most deadly villain in the world is here.." "o-okay let's make a plan..."

"Are you sure this will work?.." Iida asks worried, you nod "it has too.." you give everyone one last smile "okay everyone operation save Bakugo start...good luck.." and with that you use your quirk to teleport away. You teleport onto the battle field In front of all Might distracting all for one, you teleport away behind all for one he turns around confused, you keep teleporting away to keep him occupied.

As that was going on the rest of the group had flung themselves into the air to save Bakugo the plan had worked you got your friend back but for you the fight wasn't over.

You teleport behind Shigaraki and kick him making him fall to the ground "w-what the?.." he says but you teleport away you start to do the same to Dabi and Toga. Once they were knocked out and restrained you teleport back to your friends to see them with bakugo all safe.

"Y/N! Thank god your okay! I was worried..." Iida says running up to you and giving you a hug "h-heh thanks Iida and yeah I'm fine.." "I'm glad your safe Y/N..but I don't think All Might is.." Midoriya says watching the news that was playing in the street. You look at the screen to see that the battle between the worlds best hero and the worlds most dangerous villain was still going on...and all you could do was watch.