Chapter 26. Fighting part 2

"Y/N...May I please come in?" The sound of soft knocking could be heard as Mina waited at the door. It was now night, for the whole day you stayed in your room not even leaving to eat. "F-fine" the door slowly opened and you watched as Mina walked inside. "How are you feeling?" You look up and sigh "I-I....I feel like shit, I-I don't know what got over me I just got so angry." Mina sat down next to you and gave you a small smile.

"It's okay Y/N, we all get mad. Just look at Bakugo! You just need to go say sorry to Iida. He's taking all the blame on himself and isn't you know...Iida." You nod and push the hair out of your face as you get up from your bed. "I'll go talk to him now" Mina gets up and walks to the door. "I'm pretty sure he's on the roof..good luck Y/N." And with that Mina left.

"Iida?.." you call out as you make your way to the roof. You see a shadowy figure who you assumed to be Iida. "Come on Iida...it's cold. Come inside and we can talk okay?" You make your way closer to the figure and soon hear soft sobs and crying. "Iida?.." you sit next to him and see that your boyfriend has obviously been crying.

"I-Iida I-" you were cut off as Iida pulled you into a tight hug. "Y/N...I'm so sorry. I don't know what I did to make you so mad but I'm so sorry....please Y/N I need you.." He keeps crying and he squeezes you tighter. You slowly hug him back and start to cry yourself.

"Don't be sorry. It was my fault I've just been so stressed lately but I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I didn't mean the things I said, I'm sorry Iida.." you slowly wipe the boys tears as you try to calm down your own crying. "S-so you don't hate me?" Iida asks, his eyes glowing in the moonlight. "I could never hate you" Iida smiles and softly kisses your forehead.

"Come on let's head back inside..." you slowly get up grabbing Iida's hand and walking back to the common room.

"H-hey guys!" You say making the class look back at you and Iida. "You two okay now?" Sero asks. You nod, "yeah we made up..I was just being a dick." Your classmates nod making you laugh. You and Iida sit down next to each other, making sure to stay warm.
"Oh Y/N, I forgot to ask. You said you were stressed what's wrong?" Iida asks giving you a look of concern. You sigh and grab Iida's hand squeezing it.

You get everyone's attention at sit up feeling your heart pound. "Okay everyone listen up...so you know how my mother was a villain and that she killed my father and sold me to the LOV?" The class nods "well I always assumed that she was dead...or at least far away from here. But I've recently gotten some info that she is well and alive, and she wants me. Don't underestimate her she is dangerous. She has ties to every villain imaginable. So if you see a woman and she asks about me, please get away from her."

The class breaks out into a quiet whisper as you look back at Iida. "Since the league have failed to capture me so many times I think they want my mother to try.." Iida slowly nods. "How did you find out your mother was back?" You shake your head "that's not important right now okay.." Iida sighs and pulls you into a hug. "Don't worry Y/N...you'll be safe with us."

"I sure hope so Iida, my mother does always get what she wants..."

Sorry for the late upload, it's my birthday as I was a little busy. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one ( I sound like a Youtuber ) - microwavewithlegs