Chapter 21. "Please don't leave!" Part 3

"I-Iida I can't.."

Iida stands there in shock as his body slowly trembles from the fear of loosing you again. "Why not?.." he asks slowly stepping forward. "Because! She's with us now..." Shigaraki wraps his hand around your shoulder causing Iida's face to turn red in anger.

"Get your hands off of her!" Iida rolls up his sleeves as the villain leader just smirks "why should I?" Iida slowly steps closer causing Shigaraki to pull you back. "Y/N please just use one of your quirks or something just get out of here!"

You slowly shake your head. "I-I can't... the drug they gave me is still in affect..." Shigaraki just laughs placing his hand tightly on your arm making sure to keep one finger off of you. "Get your hands off of her, s-she isn't some villain like you bastards she's a hero. And she means the world to me so give her back before I take her back!" Iida keeps stepping closer getting ready to fight the man keeping you captive.

"Iida stop it! If you fight he will kill you, just run away! Forget about me and everything you think about me. I'm not worth it you can't die!" Tears start to roll down your cheek as your hands turn into fists.

"No...Y/N you are coming back, back to your life at UA back to your life as a hero. I need you back Y/N...I love you!" Iida starts to scream running his way up to the villain. As Iida was doing this you felt Shigaraki grab something from his pocket but before you could react he stabbed you.

You quivered in pain as your bloody body fell to the floor in one quick move. Iida was furious, he lifts up his leg to kick Shigaraki but failed. Shigaraki grabbed the boys leg still with one pinky off of him. He slams Iida onto the ground causing him to cough up blood.

Shigaraki brushes himself off "shit...I stabbed her to close to the heart, she's gonna bleed to death...guess I'll leave" he  threw his knife onto the ground close enough to cut Iida's cheek making him hiss in pain, and with that the leader of the LOV walked off.

Iida slowly crawls to your body while ignoring the pain he felt "I think I broke a rib.." he says while slowly picking up your bleeding body. "I-I'm sorry Y/N...I'm sorry...please, please don't die on me!" Iida held your body close to his, blood got all over his clothes as he started to cry.

Iida slowly stands up still holding onto your body, he makes his way to the streets making sure to keep you steady. Once he made it back into the light people instantly gathered around him and went to get help. As Iida watched the chaos of people try to help him he felt his vision go blurry and his eyes start to close.

Iida's body fell to the ground dropping you in the process, but his arm was still tightly around you holding you close to him. Both of your unconscious bodies laid on the street, soon enough help was there and you and Iida were quickly taken to the hospital.

Your eyes slowly start to flutter open as you look around the room, you turn your head to see a worried Iida with a bandage on his cheek. "Iida?.." you say while slowly sitting up. Iida quickly pulls you into a tight hug as he starts to cry. "I thought I lost you!...Y/N I'm sorry I'm so sorry.." your body trembles as you also start to cry.

"Did he hurt you?.." you ask while gripping tightly to his body "no...just a broken rib but your okay and that's all that matters." Iida slowly places his hands on your cheek and softly kisses your forehead.

"I missed you so much...I promise Y/N I will never let anyone hurt you okay. I'll never let go and never let them take you, I love you Y/N.."
Iida wipes your tears with his thumb as you slowly nod.

"I love you too Iida...I promise to never leave you again..."