Chapter 19. "Please don't leave!" Part 1

"So that's when I said, are you all-mights secret love child or something?" Todoroki says while you burst out laughing almost to the point where you fall out of your chair. You, Iida Midoriya, Todoroki and Uraraka were hanging out at lunch after a long day of work at UA high.

"So Uraraka how about you Midoriya, Iida and I go on a double date?" You say jokingly while playfully elbowing your boyfriend in the shoulder causing him to chuckle. Uraraka's face turned red in embarrassment as Midoriya chokes on his food. "I don't think that's-" Uraraka was cut off by the sound of loud alarms going off in the canteen catching everyone off guard.

"All students of UA please calmly make your way to the dorms. The league of villains have broken into the school. If you see a villain DO NOT I repeat DO NOT fight them!" The canteen was filled with screams and gasps as all the students run to the halls making their way to the dorms.

"I'll go make sure everyone gets to the dorms safely." Iida gets up from his seats and gives you one last glance of kindness before walking off. You look back to see that the rest of the group was gone so you make your way to the dorms.

You try to stay calm as you squish your way through the loud crowd of students, your heart pounded in fear as your mind wandered "are the villains here for me?" You think to yourself. You were cut off as you felt a hand on your shoulder as you were pulled into a random corner where no one could see you.

You turn to see toga with a devilish smirk on her face, you try to run away but she grabbed your arm jabbing something into it. You hiss in pain but before you could do anything the villain was gone. "W-what?" You say while rubbing your arm where you were jabbed. You felt someone grab your hand and pulled you across the hall, you look up to see Shinso. "What were you doing?" He ask with a worried look on his face "don't you know the villains are here for you we have to get you to the dorms!" You nod in agreement and follow Shinso to the dorms.

Once you finally got to the dorms you stood at the door and thanked Shinso. "Okay good luck, stay safe I'm gonna go see if anyone else needs help." And with that Shinso left. You walk into the dorm to hear the painful scream of your boyfriend Iida. You run to the common room to see your entire class passed out injured on the floor with Villains all around the room, but in the centre was the Shigaraki holding your boyfriend threatening him with his life. Four fingers were on Iida's neck while the fifth hovered over his skin.

"Hello again Y/N..." Shigaraki says cunningly with an evil smirk on your face. Your face goes red in anger as you try to activate a quirk so you could fight....

But it didn't work

So you tried again, panic slowly taking over you...

But again it didn't work

"Ah! I see it worked...toga injected something into you so now you can't use your quirk for a few hours..." your heart sinks in fear as your face goes pale. "Come back to us Y/N...let us use you again, or your boyfriend here gets it!" Iida grunts in pain as he tries to squirm away "n-no Y/N...please..." Iida choked out while he coughed up blood.

Your mind went blank. You slowly step closer to the villain holding your hands above your head. "O-okay I'll do it...I'll go back with you." Shigaraki let's go of Iida and you watch as he falls to the floor in pain. "Y/N please!" Iida screams while he tries to inch his way closer to you "I-I'm sorry Iida" your eyes start to water as you and Shigaraki walk out of the room leaving the injured class of 1A alone.

This chapter hurt to wrote, anyway I hoped you enjoyed it none the less! - Microwavewithlegs