Chapter 6. Hero names and internships 

"Okay everyone it's time to pick your hero names..." Mr. Aizawa says, soon Midnight walked into the room giving you a small lecture about hero names. As you sit at your desk staring at the small whiteboard you think about what your name could be "something to represent me huh?.." you mumble to yourself as you tap your nails on the table.

"Have you thought of a name yet Y/N?" Iida says looking at you. He had already chosen his hero name "Ingenium" which you knew he was going to pick anyway due to you being there when Tensei told Iida to take his hero name. "U-um not yet it's just difficult to think of a name when I have multiple quirks...wait multiple quirks I got it!" You yell as you start to write on your whiteboard.

"You seem keen about your name Y/N, would you care to share it with the class?" Midnight says with a smirk. You nod as you get up from your seat and walk to the front of the class "I'm the everything hero: Multiquirk!" You say with a nervous smile hoping that the name would be okay "perfect" Midnight says clapping her hands "great job Y/N!"
Once everyone was done picking hero names Midnight said her goodbyes and Mr. Aizawa took over the class "okay, so now that that's done it's time for everyone to pick where they would like to go for your internship you have until the end of the week class is dismissed.." he says with a sigh as he watches everyone leave.

You were at your locker grabbing everything you needed as you hear someone say your name "hello Y/N.." it was Iida looking at you with a small slightly forced smile "hi Iida! Hey I was wondering, where are you gonna go for your Internship?" You say as you close up your locker and put on your bag. "Oh I was thinking of going to the hero Manual's agency in Hosu city..what about you?" He says his smile slowly becoming bigger "Hosu huh?...wait isn't that where- ah! Never mind..Um I was thinking on going there myself.." you say knowing that Iida was up to something.

"B-but I can switch if you don't want me there.." you say looking up at him "no it's okay you can come with me.." he says looking slightly annoyed "O-okay thanks...I should get going I will see you around Iida.." "bye Y/N have a goodnight.." and with that, you walk away and head home worrying about Iida.