Introdution

Mabel
I remember when I first saw him. Wearing a hat, standing with his luggage. Half emotionless. I knew the moment Bill and Dipper met, a whole much of new adventures. My brother and best friend who fell in love. Me? I want to support my best friend and brother only. Before the times comes.... I must support them until the day I...

Bill
Every moment I had with him was special. I remember when I first met him, he was just a friend and was Mabel's twin brother. He backed me up with Mabel, run after me with Mabel... I love Mabel and Dipper. But I love Dipper more. I don't know if he has feelings for me but I do. I loved him from the start. Because of these powers... Something I wished I would never do. I can't love him... more like who would love me once he finds out who I really am? A god of the universe who tried to kill his family... will he even love me?

Dipper
Living a life with Bill, Wendy and my sister was great. There was ups and downs but it was fun. Living with my parents was hard... I am able to meet many new people... who's willing to go with my nerdyness. I fell for Bill... I fell for him many times and will be willing to fall for him many times over again. But, it feels like they are hiding something. I even wonder who he likes? My sister? She said no and they are just friends... I love him... does he love me?

???????????
The things we thought was fine... wasn't. Was Mabel real? Dipper real? Bill real? Was the town real? Was the story I told real? Was... everything I saw real? Probably not... my only choice is to do this...

We are the only ones to save them... to get them back! We cause this... we weren't careful like we said we were. We got them hurt... controlled now... why didn't we notice? They were so close to us...

Why did we let this happen? While traveling? Please read what happen... this is our story... Traveling With You