Chapter 17 - Worried

Dipper
After we teased him, we all calmed down. Wendy sits next to me. I could kinda tell she broke her ankle. I try not to look over at her broken ankle and sighed.

"Don't worry about me man. Let's worry about Mabel." Wendy tells me. Which means she caught me glancing over a lot.

"How is she so far?" Bill wonders. Will pouts and sighs. He looks over at his clipboard that he has with him.

"I am still angry but apparently, we are kinda losing her and we kinda not. It has been off and on a lot." Will explains.

"So it's bad?" I asked. Will looks at me and sadly smiles.

"For now, I don't know. All I can say is this: We are trying everything we can do. I want to have them do whatever they can first before I..." Will starts.

"Before you?" I asked. Will snaps out of his mind and looks at Bill.

"You guys haven't told him?! I guess I won't say anything. Don't mind whatever I say." Will smiles at me.

"Okay.. I am just worried about Mabel at the moment. I don't wanna lose my only caring family member!" I smiled back. They look at me but don't say anything.

"Well I have to go back to work. I will keep you guys updated. Don't third-wheel Wendy." Will chuckles. I blush a little bit.

"We aren't even together!" We both yelled at him.

"Then why did you set Dipper's head on your lap?" Wendy asked.

"T-That's because I didn't want him to hurt his head on the chairs!" Bill explains.

"T-Thank you for doing that I guess." I tell him. I look away in embarrassment.

"You guys are cute y'know?" Wendy tells us.

"SHUT UP WENDY!" We shout at her.

"Please be quiet patients. You may be acquaintances of Will but please behave yourself." A nurse yells at us.

"W-we're sorry." We all tell her.

"You guys got us in trouble." Wendy tells me.

"This is halfy your fault here." I tell her. Then I felt a little dizzy. Wendy noticed and got up and walked to the other side.

"Why did you go to the other side?" Bill and I wondered. She grins but her grin was an evil one.

"Dipper looks a little sleepy. He needs to lay down on someone's lap." Wendy explains. Before I could say anything, Bill pushes me down his lap.

"If you're tired, sleep. I don't mind. We will tell you if Mabel is okay or not. Okay?" He asks me. I blushed a little and snuggled close to him and pout.

"Yeah fine. You guys better."
———————————————————————————
Bill
Dipper falls asleep shortly after. I looked over at Wendy and sighed.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked. She smiles and sighs but still smiles at me.

"As expected from you Bill. We need to tell Dipper. If we don't, Will might have to use his powers to save Mabel. How are we gonna explain that she doesn't die?" Wendy explains. I sighed and looked away.

"I think we should when we see Mabel... I think I might be able to tell him if Mabel is with me." I explain. Wendy sighs and looks up.

"I guess having her there as emotional support for the both of you might be a good idea. The both of you are close to her. I'll be there just in case one of you runs away." Wendy tells me.

"Thanks Wendy, I might have Will with us just in case." I tell her.