Chapter 15 - Always Have Mabel Pines

Dipper
I drive into a near by city. I drove around looking for a hospital, hoping this city does have one. Then I finally found one. I drive to a nurse, and rolled down my window.

"I have 3 injured people with me!" I explain. She looks at me then next to me. She quickly grabs more nurses, then they brought them in. I park the car and quickly head in, following the nurses who were all over the place.  Then they headed to the emergency room.

"Sir please wait here. We will do everything in our power to save her." They tell me. I sighed and sat down on a chair. Other doctors come up to me and tells me how Bill and Wendy is doing. They're doing okay apparently. They have minor injuries but will survive. They will wake up in a few hours. But I wonder... how much will it cost to save her... them?
—————-—————-—————-—————-—————
"Dipper!"

"Dipper!"

"PiNeTrEe!"

"I-I'm awake! Wait PineTree?"

"Yeah...? Your nickname is PineTree remember? Silly!"

"Wait... where am I? What year is it?"

"Are you okay?"

"PineTree~ how are you?~"
—————-—————-—————-—————-—————
Bill
I wake up in a hospital room. I looked around and see nurses around me. I knew them...

"Hey... what happened?" I asked. They looked at me and sighed.

"Don't know. Mabel's brother suddenly came saying you guys were injured. He's outside of the emergency room. Mabel got hurt pretty badly. Was it Gideon?" They explained.

"Yeah it was. That's probably why she's there. Is it possible for me to get out and... wait with him?" I asked. They looked at each other then back at me. They laugh for a bit.

"Of course. Mabel was right. You two are cute together." They laughed. I blush a little and started to get up. I sighed and still heard them laughing. "They really are cute together. Do you think they will marry each other? Or like?"

"Maybe. Depends on what they wanna do." I looked around for a bit then I found him. I sit next to him, he was sleeping while sitting but crying. I sit at the end and rested his head on my lap.

"Bill, what happened ?" Someone suddenly asked. It was my other self. Will.

"Gideon happened. Mabel used our powers and lost control." I explained. He sighs.

"Mabel must've had to though. She was probably protecting Dipper, worried he would do something with him." Will tells me. I sighed. I run my fingers through Dipper's hair.

"Maybe... Will... what do you think about the other universes? They all end up with Dipper... do you think I will?" I asked. He sighs but sadly smiles.

"I think so. In almost every universe had the same person helping them. Mabel." He tells me. " I gotta leave, someone is calling for me." He walks away and I sighed. Mabel huh?

"Mmhm... don't call me PineTree Bill~" he chuckles and smiles. I smiled a little and kissed his cheek.

"Dipper Pines... PineTree I love you."