Chapter 4 - The Answer

Dipper
I looked at the paper shocked. Half of it was gone... I get out the laptop mom and dad got me for Christmas. I type up Mabel Pines.  Nothing... then I hit images. There is was... Mabel Pines. She was with two people, they were smiling. I scrolled down and so tons of pictures of her. She was living her life. Then, there was a video. I pressed on it and watched.

"Hey guys! Mabel here."

"They know it's you."

"Shut up Bill. Your not the host!"

"They are watching y'know?"

"This is why you don't have a annoying friend." I smiled. Mabel Pines was my sister. We almost look alike. For a while, I watched videos of her and her two best friends. I don't remember their names but they seemed great. I check my phone, it was 3 in the afternoon. I sighed and texted mom.

"We need to talk."

I wait for mom to respond. And continue to find out more about Mabel. After 30 minutes, mom finally relies.

"About what honey?"

"About the day I was born. I have questions and I need it for graduation."

"Sure, I'll text dad to cancel dinner tonight."

Mom and sad would be home by 6 then. It was only 3:30. I got up and started to clean the house. By the time I was done, it was 4:30. I turned on the Tv for a little while. I turned on my phone and looked more into Mabel. Mabel was the same age as me and had the same birthday. She had a completely different life... a life I sorta wished.

By the time I was done looking on my phone, it was close to 6. Mom wanted me to start preparing for her a while ago so I went into the kitchen and prepped. Mom and dad were finally home. She sits on the couch and changes the channel.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Mom wondered. Dad came out of his room and sat right next to mom.  I sighed a little.

"Who is my sister?" I asked. Mom and dad paused for a bit then looked at me.

"W-what do you mean?" Dad wonders. I go into my room and bring out the box. I took a piece of paper out then showed it to mom and dad.

"It says here that I have a twin sister. Her name is Mabel Pines." I tell them. They stay silent.

"Son... It's true you have a sister but we don't know where she is..." Dad explains. Then all the anger I hid deep inside of me comes out.

"You don't know? You should know! Your the ones who sent her away. Locked me in here like I don't exist! I seen Mabel! She lives her life to the fullest, even though she is stopped, she still tries to do that. When I try, you guys shout at me and control me! I want to meet her!" I shouted. Mom and dad sat there. They were shock that I could yell... more like I could be angry. They looked at each other then at the ground.

"She lives in Gravity Falls with your uncle. Go meet her then come back." Mom said. She gets up with dad and they go into their room. I run to my room and start packing. But first, I send a email to Mabel Pines. Or a letter.
———————————————————————————
Mabel
We were sitting. Dumb founded. Not knowing what to do.

"I have a brother:" I said. We all stayed silent.

"Mabel has parents." Wendy said. We all looked at each other then looked away.

"We have to ask Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford." I said. We all let out a big sigh.

"He's gonna be pissed once he finds out we went through his attic." Wendy points out.

"Who cares? I want to know what Mabel's brother... I want to know what they are hiding!" Bill sorta shouts. He stood up. He looked at us angrily. I stood up and hugged him.

"It's gonna be alright. Calm down okay?" I look up at him, he looked angry and sad at the same time. He hugs me back, tightly.

"Sorry..." He tells me. Dipper was a name I... I already knew... I didn't think I actually had a brother here... it's a story for another time. Grunkle Stan wasn't gonna be home for a little while.

"Let's hangout for a little while?" I asked. We stopped hugging for a bit. No I don't like him. We are only best friends. I grab their hands and ran out the door.

"Let's go on a adventure somewhere!" I shout. I could tell Bill and Wendy smiled because they ran with me.

A few hours later, we were home and Grunkle Stan was home. We bought Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford their favorite food.(we did not forget Soos) we sat down nervously. Grunkle Stan was talking loud as usually. I held Wendy's and Bill's hand.

"We are back!" Grunkle Stan yells. He sees us in the living, looking serious. He sighs and sits in front of us.

"Grunkle Stan.. we... uh.." I start. I look away for a bit.

"Did you break something?" He wonders and laughs. "It's fine kiddo, I break things all the time!"

"No! We are wondering about Dipper Pines!" Bill shouts for me. We all looked at him. Especially me, shocked that he was able to do that for me.

"Y-you guys found out?" Grunkle Stan wonders. He stops laughing and talking. We looked at him seriously.

"Yes... I'm sorry that we did but we saw the box and wanted to know what's in it." I explained. Grunkle Stan sighs a little.

"It's fine. It's bound to happen... Dipper Pines is your brother. He is with your parents. I don't know why your parents wanted Dipper and not you. They just came and asked me to watch you." He explains.

"Did they not want her!?" Bill and Wendy shouts. Soos and Grunkle Ford comes in. Wondering what's with the noise.

"Like I said, I don't know why they gave Mabel to us. Probably... but if I knew, I would've gave her more than this life. Give her the best life." Grunkle Stan explains more. I sighed and smiled. I started to cry a little.

"It's fine. You have me the best life already. I just want to meet and find my brother." I tell Grunkle Stan. I give him a big hug. We both smiled and let go.

"Go find him." He tells me. I smiled back at Bill and Wendy. We smiled and high five each other. Meeting my brother for the first time!
———————————————————————————
Sorry these past chapters have been long. I actually don't make long chapters like this. It's gonna be a while when I do this long of a chapter. For now on, it's gonna be only one point of views sometimes two. But not as long as these past ones. The next two is gonna be the last time in a while where I write it really long!

Have a great morning/day/night