Chapter 25 - I Have To Protect Them!

Mabel - Blood warning, starts when it says Author. You have Been Warned
I set up a force field over Dipper and Wendy, that way when someone tries to go to them, they won't be able to until they kill me. I also put a tracker on them, just in case. No one should be able to go in and get out. I walked around and looked around, we were in a forest? No... a magic Forest?

"A magic forest that could've been made by Gideon or someone else? Like Bill and Will... Another one like them?" I talk out loud.  "Someone... that's probably the opposite of them... Let's give him the name Kill."

"Kill? I love that name, I didn't have a name until you gave me one." Someone suddenly said. I looked around to see who was talking... no one was talking which means he could be projecting his voice somewhere else...

"Who are you? Are you similar to... Bill and Will?" I asked.

"Ahaha, so you do know about Bill and Will... do you have their powers?"

"I don't! They don't trust me with their powers. More like they don't want me to get hurt while using it.."

"I hope you're not lying... because they should've given you some powers! Now you and your friends will DIE!" I started to hear dogs barking and probably not dogs... and many other things. I sighed and looked over at Wendy and Dipper.

"Well, I take your challenge then." I hold out both of my hands out, one hand had yellow from Bill and the other was blue from Will

Author
Mabel watches as she sees the creatures approach her. She smiled as she teleported them, making them hit each other.

"So you do have the powers." 'Kill' starts to say. Mabel looks up, she sees many things she saw before. Most of the monsters that Bill summoned were there. They start their attack as one at Mabel. Mabel starts to cough out a little blood, starts to get scars and scratches around her body.  Then Mabel unleashes a big flash of light combined with Bill's and Will's powers together.

"I can do more than you think I can!" Mabel shouts. 'Kill' chuckles and sends more demons and monsters to Mabel. Mabel takes them out slowly, 'Kill' laughs and smiles.

"Why don't you just join me? What are you protecting? Why are you with them?" 'Kill' asked.

Mabel
"Because I have to protect them!"

"Who?"

"My friends... my family! No matter what I will save them! No matter how hurt I am, or how close to death I am, I will protect them!"