Chapter 31 - Quickly!

Wendy
I started the car and opened the side doors. Mabel quickly enters the car, she puts her own force field and signals Bill and Will by shining a bright light.

"Just go! Bill and Will, they will come on their own!" Mabel tells me. I stepped on the pedal and quickly tried to leave the town, I stopped when I saw other people in front of the exit.

"What should I do?!" I asked.

"Run them over. They aren't real!" Mabel Shouts.

Bill
I felt Mabel's powers, I look towards the small town, it was slowly fading away, I freaked out a little.

"Mabel is using her powers, we have to hurry back." I shout. We quickly tried to go back, I closed one of my eyes to see what Mabel was seeing.

"How are they?" Will wonders.

"They are leaving, they are gonna leave us behind for their safety." I explain. We both stopped running.

"That's good, I'd rather have them away then them here. It's easier for us to fight just in case." Will tells me.

"True, it will be easier... but we have to trust that Mabel can protect them both and not get hurt, that's the down side."

"Tch, that's fine that red guy quickly, I'm worried about Mabel wounds." We quickly tried to find the guy but we never know where he will show up or if he is even here. 

Bill! Will!

We both turned around, there was no one. We both looked at each other, wondering if we both saw that.

Bill!

I heard Dipper's voice, I looked to my right, no one. No one was around but the two of us.

"Who keeps calling out our names?" I asked.

"That's what I'm wondering... I keep hearing Mabel's voice..." 

"You hear the voices of someone you truly love. You love that person no matter what. They are your soulmate, they are gonna be with you no matter what life you will have, they are who you love." Someone suddenly tells us. We looked around for who was talking, no one...

"Who are you!" We shouted.

"You won't know just yet. Not until we let you. I hope your Pine twins won't get hurt!" 

Author
Should I do a survey or something for me to end it then make a second part to this? Because I'm debating on doing that or not, I don't want this fanfic being too long so please comment down below