Chapter 26 - MABEL!

Dipper - Blood warning
I hear explosions, talking and the smell of blood. I opened my eyes and looked around. We were in a forest, I see that wolves and many demons were around us. And I see blood scattered all around us... I looked to my left and saw that Wendy was lying next to me, still asleep. I got up and tried to talk around but something stopped me, a wall stopped then I hear a voice.

"Why don't you just join me?" They asked. I looked around until I saw Mabel. She was covered up in scars and scratches, her eyes and hands were still glowing blue and yellow. I could feel me starting to cry, I wanted to reach out to her.

" I-I can't and I won't!" She shouts,

"Why are you protecting them? Why are you with them?" The person wonders.

"B-because I have to protect them!"

"Who?"

"My friends... my family! No matter what I will save them! No matter how hurt I am, or how close to death I am, I will protect them!" I watched as he started to have demons and monsters come at her.

"MABEL!" I shout. She looks at me and smiles, her forehead is bleeding, one of her eyes is closed, she gives me a smile and looks away quickly. I started to breathe hard... I started to panic.
"W-we n-need Bill and Will." I start to say. I tried to leave whatever is stopping me. I start to bang onto it, hitting it, begging it to go down.

"Dipper." I hear, I looked in her direction.

"M..Mabel?"

"Dipper... it was great meeting you... I don't think I will make it out of here. I won't let down the forcefield just yet, not until the demons leave. Take care of everyone will you?" I looked down at the ground and gilded down to the ground.

"No! You will make it out! Please! I.. I want to know more about you! I want to travel with you! I... I want to have our first birthday together! You are the only family member that cared about me. Please... Please Mabel. Don't leave me... us behind." I looked up to see Mabel, she was smiling at me, she was crying as well.

"Dipper... I will always love you." As she fell onto the ground, the demons and monster slowly left, once they were gone completely, Mabel let it down, I quickly went to her and to see how she was doing. She was breathing heavily, she wasn't opening her eyes, I started to shake her.

"Mabel? Mabel!" MABEL!"