Chapter 16 - I DON'T LIKE HER

Dipper
I opened my eyes and looked around for a bit. I was laying down then I looked up. It was Bill.... wait am I sitting on his... lap?! I quickly got up and looked at him. He was injured a bit, I stared at it for a bit then looked away fast.

"So your Dipper Pines?" Someone asked. I looked in their directions and saw someone who looked similar to Bill.

"Who are you? You look like Bill but blue?" I asked. He starts laughing.

"I'm sorry, my name is Will. I am somewhat related to Bill. Your lucky that this is actually one of my hospitals. You don't have to pay for anything." He tells me.

"How did you know my name was Dipper?" I asked.

"Well because Mabel told me about you. When she found out she had a twin brother, she was really happy and told me about you." He smiles. Wait... he was blushing a bit.

"Do you like my sister?!" I asked. His face turns red and looks away.

"No I don't. S-she just a friend to me." He tells me.

"See Will, I'm not the only one who thinks that." Wendy tells him. She walks up behind him.
"Shut up Wendy! I'm not in love with her! I like her as a friend!" He fires back.

"If so, then why do they blush when she's around you or when you talk about her?" Bill wonders. We all looked at him.

"I-it's natural! It's my natural blushing!" He tries to explain. I sighed a little and smiled.

"I know what you mean... Mabel is cute, I'm only saying that has her brother." I said. He sighs but smiles a little.

"True.. the way she smiles bright at the littlest thing, she hugs you or greets you with a smile then tells you how her day was. Or when she's dragging you around, her eyes shine bright with sparkle in her eyes." Will tells us.

"Then tell me, what do you love most of her?" We asked.

"Hmm maybe the way she smiles... wait no.. maybe Mabel being herself... I love all of her!" He tells us with a big smile.

"So your in love with her?" I asked. He blushes a little more.

"You guys tricked me!" Will shouts at us.