Chapter 19 - She's AWAKE

Bill
It has been 3 days since Mabel was put into this room. Dipper worries about her, never leaving her side. Mabel was slowly getting better, so was Wendy and me.  I walked outside with Wendy and Will. Will starts to smoke again, making sure on one was watching.

"How's Mabel?" I asked. Will sighs a bit.

"She's doing fine but I can't get a good close up with Dipper being there 24/7. The night time isn't good either since I won't know if he's a light sleeper." Will explains.

"Then I will get him out today. I'm gonna make him take a walk with me and tell the other nurses to help me distract them." Wendy offers. We smiled a bit.

"Alright. Then I will guard the door. If I see you guys come a little early, I will signal  you to go back." I added.

"Sounds like a plan!" Will said. We headed back inside and walked up the floor where Mabel was on. We enter her room and see that Dipper was sadly looking at Mabel then looked up at his. He was sitting in a chair, it was right by the bed.

"Dipper, let's take a walk. I did go on one with these two but they didn't wanna go far. You need a break so please?" Wendy smiles at Dipper. He sadly smiles.

"I don't mind. I could use a break!" He gets up and leaves with Wendy. We both sighed and looked at Mabel.

"Okay, ready to guard?" Will wonders. I smiled a bit and got out. I sighed and trusted that Will will do a good job. It's weird for us to get along. We are the opposite of each other. Will is a person who is awkward, shy but powerful. Will took a little while then opened the door.

"You can come in now. Sorry I took so long." Will let me. It was warm in the room, I went and opened the window.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She's okay, She should be waking up soon." Will tells me. Will starts to smoke again, I laughed a little. "Why are you laughing?"

"If Mabel was up, she would be yelling at you right now. For smoking. She would be like: Smoking is bad! It could kill you!" Will starts to laugh too.

"Sounds like her. But it won't kill me at all. I am immortal!" Will tells me.

"Last time I said that, Mabel actually almost killed me. So I wouldn't say that if I were you. Unless you want to die." I explain.

"Yeah. I will kill you if you don't stop smoking Will." We look towards Mabel... She was AWAKE!