Chapter 1 - My Life In Gravity Falls

Mabel
For all my life, I have lived in Gravity Falls. My best friends are: Bill,Soos and Wendy. Well, mainly Bill and Wendy.  Bill is the god of the universe. He has his powers but he doesn't lose control... yet. He changed his ways after I saved him and hung out with him for a little while. I'll tell you the story later! Anyways, I have learned and seen all of the creatures there are. I am a tomboy that explores anywhere I see interesting. Everyone knows each other. Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford are my uncles. They are twins and when they wear the same thing, it's hard to tell them apart.

The reason why they let Bill be my friend is to protect me from something. Bill and Grunkle Ford said it's important for me to be safe. And no, Bill and I are not in love. We are only best friends! Sometimes I would go reckless and do things I want. Some of the things are dangerous sometimes hehe. They yelled at me a lot for doing that. For 17 years, I have lived in Gravity Falls. I have no mom or dad or a sibling. I don't want things to change! I hope I have a sibling though! I hope that my life won't change! But, I feel like I'm longing something or another person like is missing....
———————————————————————————
Bill
My best friend is Mabel. You should know That. Mabel has saved me tons of times. I'm proud to say she's my best friend. Even though she's tough to handle sometimes. Mabel doesn't mind being nag around me. I almost killed her and her family and don't know why she's hangs around me.

Mabel stuck around me for a little while.  But for one thing for sure, something was going to happen. Not a good one. So I let Mabel hung around me for a while. It was to save her. To keep her safe