Chapter 10 - The Romance S-Starts!?

Dipper
"Shut up! It's not my fault you got hurt!"

"It's not my fault your an idiot!"

"Bill... that was the wrong move...."

"What do you mean?!"

I sat up, half awake. I looked around for a bit and smiled. "That's right, I'm in Gravity Falls." I whispered to myself.

"Shut up you kids!" Grunkle Stan shouts.

"We're not kids anymore!" Mabel pouts. I laugh a little and got up. I walked around for a bit and got dressed. My room was next to Mabel's and Bill's. I walk down stairs to see all of them in the shop. I walk into the shop to witness: Mabel and Bill fighting.

"Again?" I asked. Wendy and the others looks over at me and smiles.

"Yup." They reply. Then sighed. I sighed and smiled a little. It feels like I lived here my whole life... then they finally stopped fighting.

"Morning Dipper!" Mabel and Bill tell me. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Alright kids, let's eat and open the shop." Grunkle Stan said. Grunkle Ford sighs and puts a hand on his head.

"I'm gonna do what I do all the time." He starts to leave.

"And not spend time with your family?" Grunkle Stan wondered. Grunkle Ford stops and turns to Grunkle Stan.

"What was that?!" They start to fight. Bill suddenly grabs me and ran outside. Mabel and Wendy were following us.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Mabel and Wendy smiles.

"Somewhere fun!" They shouted back. Bill was holding me in a princess style. I blushed a bit hard and tightly hanged on. After a while of running, they finally stopped. Bill puts me down and smiles at me.

"Look behind you." He tells me. I turn around and looked behind me. My eyes widen and I smiled. It was a view of the town... Gravity Falls.

"This place is outside of Gravity Falls obviously. We come here to hide from Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford." Mabel explains. She falls to the ground and sits down.

"What do you think?" Bill wonders. He was standing next to me. I looked at him then back at the view. I smiled.

"It's beautiful." I said. I could tell he smiled.

"I hope so." We were standing next to each other, I was blushing but I wasn't sure about Bill. Until, I was suddenly pushed over.

"Ouch! S-Sorry Bil-" my eyes widen, and I blushed a lot.

"It's fine Di-" His eyes widen. I was on top of Bill. I start blushing like crazy.

"I-I-I s-so-sorry! B-b-Bill!" I started to shout. I start to get up until someone pushed my head. Our eyes widen. Bill's and mine.... lips.... were touching!?

———————————————————————————
Mabel
I watched them be like a couple event though they met the other day. Wendy comes next to me and smiles.

"I'm gonna do something cruel. Get a video of it." She tells me. I look at her confused but do as she says. She does her plan.... she runs next to me.

"OMG! They're closing their eyes!" I quietly shouted. It's a official. I ship my brother and my best friend