Chapter 5 - Let's Meet

Dipper
I didn't know the location where she lived. All I knew what that she lived in Gravity Falls. So I sent her a Email. I found out through the internet. The email didn't work so I sent her a letter. I sent her a very nerdy letter... will she really read it all? this is my letter:

 will she really read it all? this is my letter:

I looked it over and over again. I sighed and grabbed an envelope. I put the address of Gravity Falls and sighed Mabel's name onto it. I closed it and put a sticker the seal it. It was the next day, mom and dad were out. I went to the store and bought a stamp with the money mom and dad gave me. Then went to the post office. I put in the letter and walked away. Sighed while I walked. Will Mable actually read the letter? Does she want to meet me? I start to doubt myself.

Looks out I have to wait until she gives me a letter back or email me back. When I got home, I went on the Tv and my laptop for the rest of the day.
———————————————————————————
Mabel
Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford tells me, Bill and Wendy almost everything. And tried to help us find Dipper. But we couldn't. I look online. But still couldn't help. There was not really a picture of him. Now, we are in my room, still looking.

"Why isn't there a picture of him!" Bill complains. Wendy and I sigh and looked at him.

"We can take some once we meet him." I tell him. I turn back to my laptop. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Bill!" Wendy and I  shouted. Bill sighs  and uses his powers to open the door. At the door was Grunkle Stan.

"You got a letter." He tells me. He walks over to me and gives me the letter. It said my name. But there was no address to here. Only from where the letter was from. I opened it and my eyes widen.

"Who it is from?" They all wonder. I smile and looked at them.

"It's from my long lost brother." I tell them. I read out the letter.

"He's the opposite of you!" They all laugh. I laugh a little.

"We have to write back!" I tell them. Grunkle Stan left since he didn't want to(probably doesn't know how)

"How do you write one?" Bill wonders. We all sigh.

"I actually don't know what to write!" I complain. Bill and Wendy laughs and starts to get up.

"You should write the letter. We won't read it. Tell us once your done. I'm gonna beat Bill at arcade games." Wendy tells me. They start to argue while they leave. I smiled as they left. Then I start to write. This is what I wrote:

I looked it over and sighed

I looked it over and sighed. I put it in a envelope I found in my room. I put Dipper's name on it and where he lived. I give it to Grunkle Ford to mail it. Now to wait to see how he responds. I didn't mention this but I added my phone number to see
If he would text me back.