Chapter 9 - Heart... Broken?

Dipper
Mabel and Bill argue back and forth, forgetting we are here. I was blushing a little bit. Wendy looks at me and notices and grins at me. That's when everyone moved from opposite ends from Bill and Mabel.

"Shouldn't we stop them?" I asked. Wendy and the others smiled as they watched them fight.

"It's fine. Last time I did, I got hit pretty badly and they got me into it." Wendy explains. Grunkle Stan(I think that's his name,) laughs and sighs a little.

"How close are they?" I wondered. I watched them argue, sometimes they would smile a little and be angry. Then Wendy staps me on the shoulder, I look in her direction. She gives me a small smile.

"They have been friends since they were little. They are really close to the point where they know what's wrong with each other." Wendy explains. That's when they stopped fighting. I looked at them... I looked at Bill. He notices and gives me a smile. That's when I felt a beat. I felt my body get really warm.

"Let's go back!" Grunkle Stan gets up and leads us out. Mabel and Bill are still fighting but in a friendly way. Wendy was in the back with me, we were walking in silence.

"What do you think of Bill? I saw you blush a little more than earlier." Wendy explains. I blush a little more.

'I...I don't know. I saw him smile at me and my body heat shot up. I don't know why it did." I explain. Then Wendy grins at me and stops walking for a bit.

"That's called love. That's something, everyone goes through." She explains. I blush some more and looked away.

"L..Love? N-No way!" I tell her. I started to walk past her. Trying to catch up to the others.

"Don't worry, Bill and Mabel are just friends. Nothing more than that. Mabel likes someone else." Wendy tells me when she catches up to me.

" I know that!" I pout a little. Wendy laughs a little. Mabel looks back at us. She smiles and waves at us.

"Hurry Up! Let's go! Wendy! Dipper!" She shouts for us. We smiled and hurried to catch up. But I still wondered if it was love or not.