Chapter 3 - Secrets Out

Mabel
It was a Monday. The first week of summer beginning. Grunkle Stan had me, Wendy and Bill watch the shop while Soos, Grunkle Ford and him go fishing or something.

"Why do we have to summer? We don't want to work!" I complained. Wendy was counter while Bill and I just help the customers.

"Because you guys are just gonna lay around." Grunkle Stan argued back. I sighed a little.

"That's what summer is about." Wendy and I said.

"Why can't you just close the shop today? Most people won't come until tomorrow. I heard many tourists are coming tomorrow." Bill said. Grunkle Stan thought for a moment then sighed.

"Fine! If there is no customers in 2 hours, you can close up the shop." Grunkle Stan said. Then I smiled, Grunkle Stan left the shop. I ran to a window and watched them go drive away further and further.

"Wanna close the shop? No ones coming." I said. Bill and Wendy smiled evilly.

"Why not? He won't find out until later." Wendy said. She gets up and goes towards the door, switches the sign to close.

"Let's explore the attic. We never really get to do that." Bill said. We all smiled and went up the attic. We could go through my room or there is another door, in the middle of the halls. Bill decided to teleport us.

"This way, They won't find out we went up here."
Bill explained. Luckily I had a flashlight on me.(Don't ask how) we weren't able to find the light switch until I turn on my flashlight.

After a little while, there was nothing interesting to find. There was mostly just pictures of Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford.

"Nothing. Nothing interesting." Wendy announced. Bill and I sighed. It was a mess. We looked into every box. Then I looked over to my left. There was a box said: DO NOT EVER OPEN

"Hey... there is a box here." I shout. We all went to the box. We opened the box. What we saw was... a baby photo... of me. There was a paper... it said:

Mabel Pines...... daughter
Dipper Pines......

I looked at the paper. I might have a brother.. and parents. I start to cry. I look over to Wendy and Bill, they look at me. Then, they give me a hug. I start to sob onto their shoulders.
——————————————————————————
Dipper
Mom and dad leave for work for the day. I just sat down on the couch and watched Tv. After a little while, I got bored and went to find something to eat. While I ate, a voicemail came on for me.

"Dipper, make sure you eat. Do some studying please." Mom said. I sighed a little. I turn off the Tv and put away my plate and went into my room. I bend over my desk and looked at the books I had to do. I already did all of them in my free time though... I go out of my room and wend back to the kitchen. Then I saw the money for me. There was a note for me too. It said:

Money for you. If you want to go out and eat, please use this money. I grab the money and put it in my pocket. Ate the rest of the ice cream and laid down on the floor. I was on the hallway floor because why not? Then I looked forward. I see a little door. The door that leads to the attic. Mom and dad wouldn't let me go in there at all. Since they are gone... I'm adult soon... I'm gonna go in there.

I get the door to open, Then a little stairs start to form, well come out. I climb up there then saw how dusty it was. I turned on the light, then looked around for a little while.

"Darn it! Nothing!" I yelled. Then mom messaged me. Mom and dad are going out to eat, won't be back until 11 tonight. It was only 10 in the morning. I was covered in dust. I was about to sit down until I hit a box. A small one. It said my name... I grab the box and went out of the attic, I close the attic, and ran to my room. I change my clothes and took a shower.

After I was done, I ran back to my room to check the box. I sat the box on my desk, before I did, I cleared my desk. I slowly open the box and saw something I never thought would happen. There was my name and another's. Mabel pines...
———————————————————————————
Mabel/Dipper

Secrets are out now... something I should've never seen... but I'm happy I got to know one thing.