Chapter 12 - The Starting Point

Dipper
We are all packed up. Ready to go all over the world, well somehow go all over the world. Mabel was this van she's been wanting to use ever since Grunkle Ford got her when she turned 16.

"Finally I can use this for once." Mabel tells us. We all laugh. Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford laugh but sadly looks at us.

"Sorry I'm taking them Stan, Ford." Bill apologizes to them. They smiled and sighed.

"It's fine. I wanted Mabel to go out and see other places other than Gravity Falls." Grunkle Ford explains.

"She's like you though. Somehow finds trouble and somehow finds new things." Grunkle Stan chuckles.

"Hey! At least I'm active!" She fights back. We all laugh.

"Is Wendy who we are waiting for?" I asked.

"She's coming soon. I hope." Bill and Mabel said. I sighed and smiled. Are they twins or are we twins? Then Wendy comes running to us.

"Sorry! I forgot something and had to suddenly pack it or get it in my bag somehow." She tells us. She hands Mabel her bag. Mabel puts her bag in the van.

"It's fine. You at least made it." She smiles at Wendy then Wendy looks at us and smiles.

"Let's hit the road!" She shouts. We all get in and Mabel starts the car.

"Bye Grunkle Stan! Bye Grunkle Ford!" Mabel shouts. We all wave to them good bye. In the van, Mabel sits in the drivers seat while having all her stuff around her while Wendy sits in the passenger seat. Her stuff is also around her.

In the back, I have my stuff around me and the stuff I packed before coming to gravity falls. While in the back of me is Bills stuff. He doesn't have much but sits back there for sleeping.

"Okay the next city is......." Mabel tells us. We all smiled and excited to see what will come next!
———————————————————————————
Author
I honestly don't know what to say what next city it should be. Maybe comment if you have a idea.

Thanks for reading!