Chapter 18 - The... Talk?

Bill
I am still awake, hoping Mabel will be okay. I sighed and looked over at Dipper. It was cute to see him sleep soundly then smiled. I looked up and spaced out a bit.

"Bill... I'm fine. You guys don't need to worry too much."

"When are you gonna wake up?"

"I...I don't know yet... But you guys should...:

"We are not leaving you!"

"Bill!" I opened my eyes and looked around. I see Will and Wendy.

"Mabel is in a room now. She's doing fine but she's sleeping at the moment. There's another bed in the room since Will was able to get one. You and Dipper can sleep there." Wendy tells us. I yawned a bit and tried to get Dipper up.

"Here, let me help." Will offered. He helps me by getting his other arm. We get to her room, and set Dipper down on the bed next to Mabel's. I look over at Mabel. She had bad injuries. There was a bandage around Mabel's head and some of her arms were covered too. Her left eye was also covered.

"How bad is she this time?" I asked Will. He sighs a bit and looks at Mabel's record of papers.

"It's pretty bad as you can see, but I get the feeling that you guys want her out for your traveling?" Will wonders. I sighed a little and looked at him.

"Yeah... We also need her help to tell the truth. I'll tell you the details later. She also helps us to not fight and to keep all of us calm down." I explain.

"... I guess so. I can let her go out if you guys call or text me how she's doing. Tell me when she plans to use her powers. Okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah okay. I will. I'll make sure she won't use our powers again." I explain. Will leans against the window and opens it. He takes out a pack of cigarettes(Don't smoke kids and young adults) and starts to smoke.

"Just make sure she doesn't push herself too much. Y'know what she will do when we are not watching." Will tells me.

"I know... She hasn't changed... Man I hate Gideon." I said back. Will and I smiled a bit.

"I feel the same... Feels weird that we get along well in this universe, better than other universes." Will looks up and smiles. Then he looks at me with a serious look.

"What? Is it soon?" I wondered. He stops smoking and puts his hands on my shoulder.

"Whatever you do, keep an eye on the pine twins. I already asked Wendy to watch over them earlier but keep a close on them at all times!"