Chapter 11 - Adventure?

Dipper
I pull away quickly and fell on my butt. I was blushing really hard. I look over at the girls. They were smiling at me.

"I-I'm s-Sorry." I tell Bill. He gets up and smiles.

"It's fine cutie." I blush and ran behind Mabel.

"I'm gonna kill you and Wendy!" I shout at her. She laughs and turns to me.

"If you can kill us." She laughs more. I pout a little. I step away from Mabel and glared at Wendy. "I think I should run."

"I think you should!!!" I started to chase her. She starts to run away. They started to laugh... so did I. I followed Mabel for a while then she's stops. She turns to me and smiles.

"Hey, do you wanna get out of here?" She wonders. I looked at her and sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She sighs and looks up. We were in a little forest.

"I mean... I wanna travel the world even though you just got here. But do you wanna know why mom and dad just threw me away? Or like what's it like out there?" She wonders. I smiled a little.

"I do. I wanted to know what's it like outside of California... I wanna travel around the world." I smiled at her. She looks at me surprised then smiled.

"Then let's go!" Mabel, Bill and Wendy  said. I looked behind me to see Bill and Wendy. I smiled.

"Let's go travel the world." We all said.
———————————————————————————
Author
Hey there, sorry this is short. Some of chapters are gonna be soft and some are gonna be long! But I wanna get this in on time!

Anyways, thank you for reading! Have a great Day/Afternoon/Night!