Chapter 28 - Emergency Surgery In The Car

Bill - Blood warning
After everyone calmed down, Will carried Mabel to the cry as soon as we found it. We could tell he was shredding tears, we helped open the door for him and he lays Mabel on the seat where they were sitting on.

"Will, we will guard the van as you try to fix her up." I tell him. I closed the door and looked at Dipper and Wendy. "Okay, we need to make sure no one goes near the van. But also watch out for anyone that looks suspicious."

"Who are they after?" Wendy wonders. Even though she knew the answer, it was probably for Dipper's sake.

"Well, they are probably after Mabel. She holds both mine and Will's powers. She's a human and no human can hold two of the powers like her. So normally she is a target for the powers or to make her join them." I explain.

"B-but you guys tried to keep it a secret right?" Dipper wonders. I sighed a little.

"Well, that guy separated us. Mabel also tried to make sure he didn't notice you so she probably had to use it." I explained.

"So she was protecting us..? If she wasn't... would she still use it?"

"Yes she would. Even if you guys weren't there, she would use it to protect herself and to protect us even if we aren't near."

"I-I see." I walked over to Dipper and hugged. He hugs me back and starts to cry.

"Don't hold it in idiot."

Will
I set her down, Bill leaves us alone, I begin to check where each bleed started and how it did. I wanted to make sure there aren't sherds into her body. Her breathing calmed down, most of her bleeding stopped and nothing was in her.

I patched her up as much as I could. I healed the minor injuries while I patched up the major ones. I double checked to see if there was still a hint of Bill's and mine's magic into her, luckily, it still was in her. I sat down in front of her and looked down.

"Sorry I couldn't help you." I start to cry again. I felt a hand on my cheek, I looked up at Mabel, she was smiling at me.

"It's fine. I know that you will end up saving me anyways."

"B-but you almost died... "

"It's the guy fault, not yours. Plus, I'm fine now, am I right?" I stood up and hugged her.

"Mhm. That's good at least." I laid on her, she smiled and stroked my head. I smiled as she let me rest.