Chapter 27 - A Shout To End A Fight

Bill - There is swearing so um, Don't report me if you can't read them so um... warning  and um Blood warning
Will and I have been walking around for a while now. We still couldn't find the rest of the group. More like we sensed monsters and creatures more than Mabel and the others.

"They might be attacking Mabel and the others." Will points out. I sighed a little.

"Well, we can't really find out where they are though, even if we were to follow, I get the feeling that they will mislead us." I explained.

"True but-"

"So you do have the powers." Someone suddenly says. My eyes widened and I looked up for him. Will started to do the same, we knew who we were looking for.

"Where the hell is he?!" Will shouts. I hit a nearby tree.

"Crap! We will never find him! Mabel isn't fully used to our magic yet!" 

"She's probably the one he is after!"(W)

" Since she has both our powers... He wants them. Shit!" (B)

"What do we do? I can't find Dipper and Wendy, it's like they are under or in something we can't sense-" (W)

"Mabel is using her force field, if we concentrate on her force field, we may be able to find them!"(B) We started to concentrate until we were able to find her. We quickly start to follow the strong magic Mabel was giving off.

"It's about time idiots." We suddenly heard, I looked up as we ran, it was Mabel's voice, she suddenly took a short breath. I started to notice that more and more creatures came, there were groups of them healing in the same direction.

"Since they are going in the same direction, we might be going in the same place. Then suddenly all of them came running towards us, pasting us.

"Mabel? Mabel!" MABEL!" I hear Dippr shout. I quickly started to run as I felt their sense becoming stronger and stronger, as I finally saw them, I saw Mabel on Dipper's arm.

"TAKE THIS DOWN NOW! IF YOU DON'T I WILL FIND YOU MYSELF!" The woods start to fade, I see Will coming to us, I sighed and quickly went to Mabel.   She was breathing heavily, and she was bleeding a lot, she might die...