Chapter 13 - A Ghost City

Dipper
It's been a few days since we started. We had fun all the time. We drive into town made stops and took pictures. Most of them were of me and Bill which is embarrassing. The more we are together, the more I fall for him. Mabel did most of the driving and sometimes switched with Wendy. After a little while, Wendy and Mabel switched. Bill and I suddenly fell asleep on each other. It was nice to take a break every once in a while.

"Crap!" I hear. I open my eyes and looked out the window. My eyes widen and looked at Wendy.

"Where are we?" I asked. Wendy suddenly looks at me and slightly chuckles.

"I have no clue..." Wendy replies.

"Should I wake up Mabel?" I wondered. She shakes her head.

"Don't. She hasn't been sleeping lately since she's been driving for us. I don't wanna wake her up." Wendy replies back. We were in the middle of nowhere.  I get up and rest Bill's head on my lap. J take out my phone and look at where we are.

"We are pretty far from where Mabel stopped. I think you turned a couple of wrong turns." I tell Wendy.

"Really? Crap!" Wendy says. I sighed and looked done it my lap. I see Bill's sleeping face. I use my right hand and touched his face. "Looking at your future boyfriend's face?"

"N-n-n- No! Wendy just drive!" I tell her. I was blushing like crazy. Then Wendy suddenly took a tight turn but a hard one.

"Sorry! Oh no!" Wendy suddenly says. She was turning like crazy then... we were driving off the cliff! The car doesn't crash but broken windows and glass all over us. I looked out and saw a city... but no one was there.... a ghost town?
—————-—————-—————-—————-—————
Mabel
I hear Wendy and Dipper's voice. I look out and realized that Wendy took a wrong turn. I looked over at Dipper and saw that Bill was slowly waking up. Dipper touches Bill's face and smiled. I smiled a bit.

"Looking at your future boyfriend's face?" I slight a little when I heard Wendy asked that. Then I looked over at Bill, he was awake and was blushing. He notices me, he uses his magic to talk to me.

"What is it?" He wonders. I sighed a little.

"Wendy took the wrong turn. Get ready whenever she drives us off the road or whenever happens." I warned him.

"Got it. Maybe having you drive through out the night is better." Bill chuckles.

"Oh shut up. At least you can be all over each other with Dipper." I reply. I smiled a bit. I was looking out my window.

"Shut up Mabel!"