Chapter 6 - Meeting

Dipper
It's been a days since then. Mabel and I have been texting each other back. I got to know more about her while she got to know more about me. We decided that I come to Gravity Falls soon. I haven't told mom and dad about me and Mabel.... it was the day that I come to Gravity falls. I text Mabel that I will be there by bus.

Mabel: U don't k how to drive?

Me: yeah... mom and dad wouldn't let me learn how to....

Mabel: We r going to teach u how!

I smiled and texted her more. I had my bags and looked around the house. I see the note I left mom and dad. I smiled sadly and went out. I lock the door. And started to head for the bus stop.

Few hours later
While I was on the bus. Mabel and I texted. She sometimes gave it to her best friend Bill.

The bus stops. I stand up with all my things and left the bus, then the bus starts to leave. I watch the bus leave and looked forward.

It was Mabel... she looked like me... almost like me... my eyes was wide then I looked her friend, it was a guy. We look at one another... her friend looked at me in the eye. I start to blush. That's when I knew, that I fell for Mabel's best friend.
———————————————————————————
Mabel
I drag Bill with me to the bus stop to meet up with Dipper.

"Why do I have to come too?" He wonders. I laugh a little and smiled.

"Because you get to meet Dipper first with me!" I tell him. He sighs and doesn't argue back.

"If your wondering why I haven't argue back, it's because I know I won't win." Bill explains to me. I start to laugh and so does he.

"Good!" I tell him. We argue and laugh while we walk and wait for Dipper. The bus pulls up, Dipper gets off and watches the bus leave. Then he looks at us. My eyes widen. He almost looked like me. Then I looked at Bill then at Dipper.

I realized that... they fell for each other. They were both blushing. I smiled a little and sighed.

I knew for the start, they would fall in love... because I fell for him once...
———————————————————————————
Bill
I stood there, waiting for Mabel's brother. Mabel and I were arguing about me or her wining in a agreement. Then the bus came up. There he is... Dipper Pines.

He did look like Mabel... they looked similar. I looked at him and blushed. I use my magic to show I wasn't blushing. He looks at me and I look at him.

I instantly fell for him. I feel my face burning up. I look away for a bit.... I fell for my best friend's brother...