Chaper 24 - Where Are We?!

Bill
We traveled in just a few days. Right now, we are driving in the dark, Will and Mabel sat next to each other, Will fell asleep on her lap. Dipper was sleeping on my lap. I smiled as I looked down. I looked around and saw that Wendy was lost?

"Wendy, where are we?" I asked. Nothing, I sighed, I put Dipper aside and started to slowly walk up to the front. "Wendy, where are we-" My eyes widened. No one was there, I looked behind me quickly, no one else was here. I quickly checked on Dipper, he wasn't there as well. I took deep breaths and calmed down a bit. I looked outside to see if there was anyone nearby until I bumped into someone.

"Who's there?" They asked. I looked who it was, it was Will. I sighed and smiled a little.

"It's me Will." He looks at me and sighs as well.

"Where is everyone else? They disappeared before I knew it." Will wonders.

"I don't know, they disappeared before I noticed as well." I explained.

"Hmm, if we both got caught into something, it might mean..."(W)

"They might be targeting all of us." (B)

"All of us?"(W)

"They might have separated us because we are the strongest and the others are..."(B)

"They might be the main target!"(W) We looked at each other and decided to fly.

"It's too foggy to see if they are near here!" I shout.

"We can't sense them either, it's probably blocking our magic." Will explains. For one thing for sure, this is really serious
———————————————————————————
Mabel
I opened my eyes... I was next to a tree? I rub my eyes and look around. Wendy and Dipper were next to me. They were fast asleep. I got up and looked for the van. But one thing was missing, well two, Bill and Will.

"Does that mean??" I talk out loud. Wait... does that mean we got separated by something or someone? They either are targeting us or Bill and Will...? They most likely the both of us, one to us and the other to them. Unless... That guy is involved about this