Chapter 8 - Telling Sercets?!

Mabel
It was late at night. We decided to go out by the camp fire. Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford smiles while they look at us.

"We are gonna tell stories about our childhood!" Grunkle Stan announced. We all sighed but Dipper.

"Don't worry Dipper, it's really boring sometimes." Wendy explains.

"Hey! If you wanna get paid, listen to my story!" Grunkle Stan hisses. We all laugh and smiled.

"No offense Stan, even Mabel thinks they are boring."  She points out. Grunkle Stan looks at me to make sure she's not lying.

"Is she lying? Mabel?" He wonders. I laugh a little and shrugged.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I tell him. We all laugh again.

"Why don't we tell secrets? So that we get to know more about Dipper and Dipper knows us a bit more?" Grunkle Ford wonders. We all smiled each other.

"Mabel! Go first!" Bill offers me. They all look at me. Even Dipper. I sigh and pout a little.

"I... I... I wonder what Bill has to hide?" I asked. Everyone turns to Bill. He freezes a bit and sighs.

"I... I liked Mabel more than a friend at one point and she blew me off. That's when I knew I was only a best friend." He confessed. We all froze. They looked at me and Bill. I stood up and walked to Bill.

"I SHOT YOU DOWN?!" I asked. I was shaking Bill's shoulder. "I could I know that you liked me?"

"I liked you at one point! I liked you more as a friend! It was because your my type!" He shouts back. I sigh and confessed something I should've have.

"Your type is Dipper! Not me! Dipper is a better choice!" I shout back. We argue back and fourth. Forgetting that everyone is watching.