Chapter 23 - Final Part, Let's Go!

Mabel
I sighed as I saw both of them in my room. They awkwardly stood in front of each other but looked away.

"Okay, let's go outside. We need to talk but not here." I tried to get up. It was late at night, Lucky that Will is letting me go out this late. I get off the bed, I almost fall but Bill and Dipper catch me.

"Be more careful will you?" Bill wonders as he sighs. He puts my arm around him and smiles.

"Shall we go?" Dipper wonders. He opens the door and smiles at us. I smiled at the both of them. They helped lead me down the stairs and outside. That's where we meet Wendy, and Will. Bill set me by the wall, Wendy behind Bill and Will behind Bill. "What's going on?"

"Dipper... I have something to tell you..." Bill starts. I sighed and quickly looked at Will. He was smoking again, I sighed a little.

"What?" Dipper wonders. He starts to blush a little, my eyes light up, I use a little bit of my magic to go into Will and Wendy's mind.

"The ship is sailing!" I tell them. Will and Wendy laugh a little.

"I... I have powers."

"Powers? Like magic?" Dipper wonders.

"Uhh umm."
"Yes, like magic. Almost like your dream. Remember the dream you told me about? It's actually real." I cut in. Dipper's eyes widen and he looks down.

"So... How long were you gonna wait to tell me?" He wonders. I looked over at Bill, he was also looking down but with an ashamed expression. I sighed a little.

"This long. It's only been awhile since we got to know each other. Bill was gonna tell you later but I told him to do it now. I know you're upset but."

"They kept it a secret to keep you safe." Will finish for me.

"From what?" Dipper wonders.

"*sigh* From danger. Bill and Mabel hold powerful magic, the person, Gideon is after Bill and Mabel. More like Mabel since her powers are stronger."

"What... Why is Gideon in this?"

"Because he wants to keep Mabel as a slave. We also didn't want him to know you exist, he may go after you too." Dipper starts to cry and runs to Bill.

"I'm sorry Bill... I was just..." Bill hugs Dipper back.

"You have the right to be mad." I smiled a little and went to Will and Wendy. I smiled at them and started to head back.

"Mabel, we're helping you get back." Will and Wendy tell me. I sighed a little and laughed, the final phrase is finally done. Now for the next thing.

Next Morning

I was able to leave the hospital, finally. I was forced to sit in the passenger's seat while Wendy sat in the driver's seat. This time, it was a little different because Will decided to come with us. He sat where Dipper used to be, Dipper moved in the back with Bill

"Why is Will coming?" Bill wonders angry.

"I'm coming to make sure that none of you almost die again." Will explains.

"Hey, at least you have Dipper with you in the back. No funny business, only kissing and flirting only." I give a warning. Wendy and Will starts to laugh while Bill starts to blush.

"S-Shut-"

"You're gonna wake him up!"