Chapter 22 - The Second Part

Bill
I walked down the hall until I heard Mabel's voice. I stopped dead in my tracks and leaned against the wall near her door.

"I... Mabel." Dipper starts to say. I smiled a little, it's good to hear him awake.

"What is your answer?" Mabel wonders

"O-Of course I would. I don't know why but I think I would. H... He makes me happy out of nowhere and if it was real, I would have forgiven him since I know he changed after being friends with you. So yeah I would. He probably has protected you more and many other things." My eyes widened in surprise then I smiled. I start to walk away, I guess my turn is next huh?
———————————————————————————
Mabel
It was the next morning. I pout as Bill looks away from me. Will stands in front of the door. Dipper and Wendy went out to find everything I wanted at the store.

"M..Mabel please stop pouting." Bill asks me. I sighed but i still pouted

"Not until we have the talk. Dipper was willing to tell me about this! Well, I asked him other questions related to this and he did fine!" I tell him.

"Well, Dipper is more like you then me since you guys are twins. Also what are you? My mother?" Bill wonders. Will laughs a little.

"Yes I am your mother. You shouldn't be scared to do this!" I start to shout. We both hear a sigh from Will.

"You guys are lucky that I put a sound proof shield for now." He took his cigarette out and started to smoke.

"NO SMOKING!" Bill and I shout. He looked at us and rolled his eyes.

"WELL UNIVERSE OF THE GOD! I NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD BE SCARED OF NOTHING!" I shout. Bill finally looks at me with an angry face.

"Well right now I am not him! I am Bill who has human feelings now thanks to someone!" He shouts back.

"Then, think about how he would feel about not finding out, feeling left out, he's gonna think that he's not trusted enough."

"And how would you know that?"

"Because of other universes, if I am the next one... to replace you, I have to keep tabs on what's going on. One universe, you didn't tell Dipper and he felt like he wasn't trusted enough and ran away. Almost died as well!"

"THIS IS DIFFERENT!"

"If it is, then believe that it will go well. You never know what will happen until it happens."

"I... Thank you Mabe." Bill gives me a hug and smiles at me. I smiled at him and looked at Will.

"You can take down the forcefield/shield." He smiles and nods.

"Now that's out of the way, Will!" Bill starts. The second part is finally done... now the final part... Let's hope it won't go wrong....

?????.. It's time...

Already? At least I got to see them one last time

You could see them again if you wanted?

I could but... no, let's go.