Second time meeting

You ended up changing Schools and meet this girl. She has a bubbly Personality. Her name is Ochaco Uraraka. You and her hit it off really quick and became best friends. You also met a boy, he is very timid but sweet. He is Izuku Midoriya how did I meet him, Well my father of course. All Might is my father and he told me about Midoriya, we met during training.

My power is one for all I have more control of it, me and Midoriya would train together and we ended up being close friends.

We took the entrance exam of U.A and we passed all 3 of us. Midoriya saved Uraraka and I thanked him for that although he got really hurt.

Now it was the first day of high school, and guess what I woke up late. Uraraka had to bust down the door to wake me up.

Uraraka: (Y/n) WE ARE GOING TO HE LATE!

Y/n: OH CRAP!

She got out and I change,brushed my teeth and then we headed out. We started to run Uraraka was telling me I have to be more responsible.

Y/n: I know I'm sorry I guess my alarm did ring *Chuckles*

We started to run even faster I wasn't looking to where I was going and I heard Uraraka shout my name out. I end up crashing on the ground hard, luckily it didn't hurt.

Y/n: Aww man that was stupid of me.

I opened my eyes and saw 3 student, one with blue/ purple hair, one with black hair and a blonde hair boy. Both of the guys look familiar.

Uraraka came to me and helped me up. She asked if I was okay I said yes.

Y/n: I'm sorry about that *Chuckles*

Uraraka grabbed my wrist pretty hard I was definitely going to get a lecture. And she started to drag me

Y/n: Oh boy

Uraraka: YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL  (Y/n)! YOU ALMOST TOOK DOWN THAT BLONDE MUSCULAR GUY!

I could help it laugh, I turn to the 3 of them and smiled the girl smiled back but the 2 guys stood there shocked.

???: (Y/n)....