He has a bad day

Everything been going good for me, I've been spending time with my dad and my grade are good thanks to Todoroki and Iida helping me out.

Right know I was walking with Uraraka and Midoriya we were walking to class I then saw Mirio he looked down he wasn't smiling like he always does. I smiled and waved at him but he just gave me a small smile and wave. I knew something was off.

Once school was over Me Uraraka and Midoriya started to walk but then Uraraka and Midoriya forgot something in class.

Uraraka: I FORGOT MY BOOK

Midoriya: ME TOO!

Y/n: Well go get it I'm going to head home

They both nodded and ran back to class I couldn't help but laugh a bit. I saw Mirio ahead of me he was alone weird. I started to run to him, I jumped on him from behind and grabbed on to him.

Mirio: What the?

I got off and he turn around, he wasn't smiling I started to worry.

Mirio: Oh hey there (Y/n) *Smiles*

Y/n: What's wrong Your not your joyful self *Frowns*

He looked at me and sighed, he explained how stressed he was and how his grades where that good. I hugged him and told him to relax and started to comfort him.

Y/n: You know what follow me *Grins*

I grabbed his hand and took him to this amazing place. I found this place with the Deku squad a while ago and I go there when I started to get stressed out.

 I found this place with the Deku squad a while ago and I go there when I started to get stressed out

I told him to close his eyes when we where almost there. Once we made it I told him to open them. He took his time looking around.

Y/n: Do you like it?

Mirio: It's really amazing! How did you find this place

Y/n: me and a few friends found it while hanging out in the park a while ago

Mirio: It's really beautiful! *Smiles*

Y/n: I'm glad you think so I come here when I feeling stressed

We started to walk around and he was finally smiling I was glad I cheered him up. He came to me and hugged me, it was unexpected but I hugged him back

Mirio: Thank you (Y/n)