When he stares

Mirio's POV

I was with Amajiki, we where walking through the hallways and I started to talk to him about his shyness.

Amajiki: I-I know I'm t-trying

Mirio: I know you are I'm always here for you *Smiles*

He smiled back at me, we started to go to the cafeteria. I was really hungry and I can tell Amajiki was too. Once we got our food we headed toward a table that Nejire got.

Nejire: HEY GUYS! What did you guys get?!? How are you 2?!?

I laughed a bit and We sat down, we started to talk about school well mostly Me and Nejire. Amajiki didn't really talk.

I started to look around and spotted (Y/n) she was with her friends. They were laughing and well besides one of them.

Nejire: Isn't that what happened Mirio!!

Mirio: Oh Uh yeah

I started to look at her closely, her amazing (h/l) (h/c) hair was shining. Her (e/c) eyes were sparking with happiness. Her smile, that amazing smile of hers.

Nejire: Mirio....

Her laughter is so soothing, her personality is really amazing. She is really funny, kind, really gentle toward others and knows how to cheer people up. Just in general She's adorable....

I then started to feel someone shaking me, I shook my head and saw Amajiki and Nejire looking at me.

Nejire: WE WERE CALLING YOU!!

Mirio: EH?!? You were? Sorry about that *Chuckles*

Amajiki:W-Why were you l-looking at (N/n)

Mirio: H-HUH?!? No i wasn't!!

Nejire: Yes you were!!! DOES SOME ONE HAVE A C-R-U-S-H

Mirio: NO I DONT HAVE A CRUSH!! *Chuckles*

Amajiki: Mhmm

I looked back to (Y/n) and her friends they were laughing and smiling.

Mirio: I don't have a crush on (Y/n)