You get jealous

7 months of dating

I was on a date with Mirio, he took me to our favorite restaurant. We went to sit on a booth and waiting for a waiter. After a while the waitress came and was looking at Mirio with a smirk.

Waitress: What would you like?

Y/n: can I get (F/d)

Waitress: Alright what about you handsome *Winks*

I started to feel way uncomfortable and a bit angry Mirio laughed it off.

Mirio: I'll just have a water thanks *Smiles*

Waitress: Coming right up *Grins*

She left to get our drink it was quite for a while till Mirio started a conversation. After a while the waitress came back this time her shirt was unbutton showing her breast. When serving our drink she was leaning into Mirio. By now I was pissed then she started to get handsy with him. He would brush her off but she would put her hands on him again.

He then looked at me knowing I looked uncomfortable and smirked because he knew I was getting jealous at the same time. I was glaring at the waitress I was really mad but I didn't want to start a scene.

Mirio: Im sorry but your making me and MY Girlfriend uncomfortable

Waitress: Gifriend? OH I'm sorry!

She then looked at me and I was just glaring at her, she then left to get our food and after that we didn't see her. After we finished eating we started to leave, I still felt jealous though. We headed to the park

Mirio then grabbed me from behind his hand around my waist. He then started to kiss my neck then my cheek.

Mirio: Where you jealous? *Smiles*

I was jealous but I would never tell him that, because it's embarrassing and I know he would tease me about it. He then sat down in a bench and placed me on his lap. I started to blush like crazy this was the first time I sat on his lap.

Y/n: W-What N-NO! *Blushes*

He put his face on the crook on my neck laughing a bit. He then turn my face around and kissed me with passion me.

Mirio: Sunshine you know your the only one for me, no one can replace you. You're the only one I want *Smiles*

Y/n: Your the only one I want too *Smiles*