He finds out who your dad is

I went with Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, Kirishima and Yaoyorozu to save Bakugo. I couldn't just do anything, I can't leave a good friend in danger.

Once we got him I notice we started to fall down from all the weight.

Y/n: Shit!

Kirishima: One of us have to let go.

We started to argue I saw some citizens down there that my dad couldn't save them. I had to help him out and since the Villains already know I'm All Mights daughter, now the world should know too.

Y/n: Forgive me.

I let go and started to go down I heard the boys screaming my name I looked at Midoriya and smiled. He knew what I was doing.

While my dad was fighting All for One I started to rescue the civilians. While doing to a big piece of rock hit me. And knocked me down to the floor

Y/n: ARG!

My dad looked at me, I then felt something warm coming going down my head. I touched my head and saw blood. My dad seemed to get angry, and went on some power I never seen him reach before.

The fight ended my dad used all of One for All and was now in his original form. I saw he was all hurt blood coming out of him.

Y/n: DAD!

I started to run to him I jumped on him and he caught me I started to cry.

Y/n: Dad....please don't go *Sobs*

All Might: I'm not going anywhere sweetie

He hugged me tight and put one of his hands on my head. I can tell everyone is shocked that I was finally revealed.

/////////////////////Time Skip///////////////////

When we went back to school everyone looked at me shocked. I Apologize to them for not telling them, they were kinda mad but forgave me. I told them that I didn't want them to get involved with the Villains and with that they understood and were not mad at me anymore.

I was walking down the hallway when I was grabbed from behind. I looked behind me and Saw Mirio he was smiling and looked really happy.

Mirio: SUNSHINE! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR DAD IS ALL MIGHT?!?

Y/n: Hey there *Giggles* yeah he is Im sorry I didn't tell you, I couldn't tell you I-

Mirio: It's fine I understand, don't worry about it I JUST CANT BELIEVE IM DATING ALL MIGHTS AMAZING DAUGHTER! *Smiles*

I looked at him and kiss his cheek, he blushed a bit and I pinched his cheek.

Y/n: Aren't you cute

Mirio: only for you *Smiles*