When you stare

You were with Midoriya, you guys were taking about One for all. After eating young guys headed outside to have a private conversation. You guys ended up laughing. He ended up leaving wanting to talk to my dad and I was left there alone by a tree.

I noticed Mirio he was talking to some of his classmates. I started to look at all his features, he was really muscular. His amazing blonde hair always looking soft, his blue eyes i can always get lost while looking at them. His height he is really tall I only reach up to his chest.

Y/n: *Sighs*

I then started to think about his personality. He's always so happy and always makes people smile. His smile, that goofy cheesy smile always makes me smile. He always acts like a child but he is really dedicated to his hero work. He is the sweetest person in the work always cares for others. At the same time he can be a idiot but he's a cute idiot.

Uraraka: Who are you staring at?

Y/n: GEEZ! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!

Uraraka: Sorry *Giggles*

Y/n: It's alright *Chuckles*

Uraraka: So who were you checking out *Grins*

Y/n: N-No one

I started to laugh awkwardly, she just looked at me with a smirk on her face.

Uraraka: Interesting I saw you staring at that blonde guy, WAIT ISNT HE THE ONE WE MET LAST TIME!!!

I started to blush a lot this is really embarrassing and how long was I staring at him.

Y/n: Yes he is

Uraraka: AWW YOU LIKE HIM DONT YOU!

Y/n: N-No I don't HES JUST A FRIEND! *Blushes*

Uraraka: Whatever you say *Smirks*

I looked behind me to see him looking at us I quickly looked away.

Y/n: Yeah he's just a friend