He meets your Best friends

You were with Todoroki and Uraraka, you got bored and jumped on Todoroki's back it was a habit by now, Todoroki never minded I fact he loved it.

Y/n: Why don't you guys race

Uraraka: No way Todoroki going to win *Whines*

Todoroki: Well i have (Y/n) on my back and I'll give you a 5 second head start

Uraraka: Alright why not *Smiles*

Y/n: So I'm just a heavy item now

Todoroki: For this race *Smiles*

Y/n: IM HURT *Pouts*

Uraraka: Aww look you made her sad now *Giggles*

Todoroki: i am only playing around (Y/n) you aren't a item you are someone who I deeply care about. *Smiles*

Uraraka: Awww

I blushed a bit, but I know Todoroki doesn't have feelings for me, he's not ready to be in any relationship he still needs to learn.

Y/n: Your someone i deeply care about too Todo *Smiles*

I kissed his cheek and he smiled and couldn't help but smile too.

Uraraka: I NEED A BOY BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT! *Pouts*

Y/n: Don't you have Deku *Snickers*

Uraraka: H-Hey! *Blushes*

Todoroki: So are we going to race?

We all nodded I surprised he was still carrying me was I light for him?

Y/n: Ready!

Uraraka: Set!

Todoroki: Go...

Uraraka started to run and I counted to 5 and tapped Todoroki's head signaling him to go. He grabbed on to my legs tightly so I wouldn't fall and started to run. I started to laugh a lot it was really fun. He ended up passing Uraraka.

Uraraka: WHAT?!?

And we won the race, we waited till Uraraka came, it was funny to see her face from afar.

Y/n: Hey Todo Am i heavy?

Todoroki: No you are actually very light

Y/n: Huh no wonder you can always carry me for a long time

Todoroki: Yeah it's actually fun to do so, it makes me happy to let you feel how it is to be....tall

Y/n: ARE TOU CALLING ME SHORT?!?

Todoroki: Are you telling me your not?

Y/n: You have a point *Laughs*

He started to laugh a bit I got off of him and hugged him tight he did so as well. Then we saw Uraraka she looked tired.

Uraraka: You're .....*Pants* too......Fast....*Pants*

After a while of her breathing, she started to say it wasn't fair and started to glare at me and Todoroki.

Mirio: (Y/n)?

Todoroki Slightly pushed me behind, I laughed a bit always being protective. I looked at Todoroki and smiled.

Y/n: HI MIRIO *Smiles*

I went to hug him, I looked behind me to see Uraraka confused but checking Mirio out and Todoroki well having his emotionless face.

Uraraka: Who is he?

Y/n: Ah! Right, Well...Why don't you introduce yourself Mirio.

He smiled at me and nodded. He looked at them with a gentle smile.

Mirio: Hello there I am Mirio Togata, one of (Y/n) Childhood Friends *Smiles*

Uraraka: I am Ochaco Uraraka *Grins*

Todoroki: I am Shoto, Shoto Todoroki

Y/n: They are my closest friends, I can always count on them *Smiles*

Mirio: Im glad, it's was nice to meet you guys, unfortunately I have to go, I'll see you guys around

He laughed and started to march away, it was really adorable.

Y/n: Bye Mirio

Mirio: Bye (Y/n) *Chuckles*