He gets protective

Mirio doesn't really care what you wear. He never really pays attention but he does hate when you wear something reveal. Like that one time you were wearing some really short shorts and a crop top. Thing is you never notice, till he told you, he gets really protective.
——————-

It was another day and it was really sunny out side so you decided to wear some shorts and a matching crop top. It was a bit revealing but it was really hot outside so you didn't mind. Your dad/ All Might didn't want you to go outside being the protective dad he is. He ended up giving up, you went to get some ice cream and your way you bumped into Mirio.

Y/n: OH! HEY MIRIO *Smiles*

Mirio: Ah! hey (Y/n) whe-

He stopped mid-sentence and looked at you up and down. His face turned a bit pink and he started to shake his head. He started to look around and saw some guys staring at you.

Y/n: Are you okay Mirio?

Mirio: A-Ah Yes Im fine *Chuckles* um where are you going?

Y/n: going to get some ice cream *Grins*

He started to look around again and saw the guys coming closer. He really started to hate revealing clothes on you.

Mirio: CAN I GO WITH YOU!! *Smiles*

Y/n: Sure *Smile*

He scooped me up and started to run. I started to laugh and smile. Once we made it there he put me down.

Y/n: What was that for? *Giggles*

Mirio: EH?!? Well I don't like what your wearing!

Y/n: What! Why not?

Mirio: It's too......revealing And guys were looking at you

Y/n: Aren't you protective *Giggles*

Mirio: Eh! W-Well I jus-

I just hugged him and laugh, he just smiled and hugged me back.

Y/n: By the way I'm paying this time

Mirio: No your not! *Grins*