He turns you on

🛑⚠️🛑WARNING : Mature content ahead

You and Mirio were training he took his shirt off you didn't mind your use to it by know. You guys ended up sweating a lot.

We finished training and started to pack up our things. I finish packing my things and waited for Mirio.

I started to look at his body he is really muscular I started to look at his abs and chest they were shining with sweat I then looked at his arms, they are really big.

I started to feel something down there. I then started to blush from dirty thoughts. I cursed myself for thinking all that.

I then looked at his face his hair was stuck to his forehead from all the sweat it was also a bit messy. That made the feeling down there grow even more!

Y/n: *Whispers* why does he have to be so hot

Mirio: What was that?

Y/n: UH! I said why is it to hot

I started laugh awkwardly he looked at me with a smirk knowing full well i didn't say that. I turned away from him and pretending I was putting something In my bag. I then felt him hug my from behind. He pressed his body on me and I could feel his muscles. I started to blush lit crazy. He then kiss me cheek.

Mirio: your so cute when you blush

Y/n: L-lets just go!

He started to laugh and I just hid my face. He put his shirt back in and we left.

Mirio: i also think your hot *Winks*

Y/n: YOU HEAR THAT!! *Blushes*