Third time meeting

It has been 4 months since being in U.A and the classes are intense. In the sports festival you actually tied 1st place with Bakugo. My dad/ All Might was really proud of me. With the villain attack you guys were now more experienced with fighting them, you were with Todoroki, that's how you guys actually started to talk.

Right know It's lunch time, and you were eating a burger with Midoriya, Iida and your best friends.

Y/n: Cold soba, Of course *Giggles*

Todoroki: it's my favorite *Smiles*

Y/n: Can I have some?

Todoroki: Sure

He gave me some and it was really good, I hugged him as thanks he just smiled.

Uraraka: So anything new?

Midoriya: Im getting better with my quirk

Iida: same here

Todoroki: Training has been more intense

Y/n: no not really, though there are 2 guys that look really familiar to me

Uraraka: is it the 2 guys we saw in the first day got school

Y/n: Yeah!

I ended up brushing it off, and we talked about what training we were going to do.

School finally finished and I was waiting for todoroki he walks me home when he can, if he can't we just part ways after we get out of the gate.

We walked out of the gate and we parted ways, it sucked I wanted to hang out.

Y/n: Bye Todoroki *Smiles*

Todoroki: Goodbye (Y/n)

I started to walk a bit when I heard my name being called.

???: HEY! (Y/n) Wait up!

I turned around and saw that blonde boy again,how does he know my name?

Y/n: Hello there *Smiles*

???: it's been a while hasn't it *Grins*

Y/n: It has Im sorry for bumping into you *Chuckles*

???: Uh, it's alright *Smiles*

Y/n: Um what's your name? You look really familiar

???: you don't remember me?

I saw the sad expression on his face I started to panic, he did look familiar.

Y/n: I'm sorry you do look familiar though, maybe if I got your name?

???: It's me...Mirio *Grins*

My eyes widen, I felt so stupid, it's only been two years. But he does look different, he's way taller and muscular. I jumped on him and hugged him, I put my arms around his neck hugging him tight he hugged me tight too.

The hug was like this ^

I started to tear up I could hear him laugh a bit while hugging me tighter. I looked at him and smiled , he used one of his hand to wipe my tears away. While the other one still lifting me up, I was impressed, he was that strong.

Y/n: Y-You look so different I'm sorry I didn't recognize you earlier

Mirio: it's alright if I'm being honest it took me a while to realize it was you *Chuckle*

Y/n: I missed you so much

I buried my head in the crook of his neck and I can hear him laughing bit.

Mirio: me too *Smiles*